All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Hey everyone. I'm looking for an authentic Kovalchuk Red & Green Jersey. Has anyone seen a good price for them?

Are you looking for the RBK ones or the CCM ones? RBK is going to run you very high if you want a real one, you would be better off getting a CCM one.

RBK is $358 from icejerseys.com

Edited by Quinn01

Are you looking for the RBK ones or the CCM ones? RBK is going to run you very high if you want a real one, you would be better off getting a CCM one.

RBK is $358 from icejerseys.com

whhhhhattt??? a piece of textile can cost $358?

Ok wow, didn't realize that. I mean, I would have liked an Authentic, but I guess I'll take something thats "pretty close" if it will knock the price down.

• 2 weeks later...

I have read that you can use acetone to remove the letters and that it wont leave stains or anything. I have personally never tried it but I can see it working.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=64486

I also found this which the first reply is saying exactly what I have read in a few spots.

I hope this helped! Good luck with it. :cheers:

Edited by Quinn01

whhhhhattt??? a piece of textile can cost $358?

Ok wow, didn't realize that. I mean, I would have liked an Authentic, but I guess I'll take something thats "pretty close" if it will knock the price down.

$358 is nothing compared to some textiles. Look at high end designer coats or bags. Some womens hand bags can be $15,000....

• 2 weeks later...

For future reference for anyone who wants to get jerseys customized, I recently have 2 jerseys customized with Ted and Tao on them through Sports Express. I believe I paid 90 or so for each jersey. I got them back in exactly a week. Looks FANTASTIC. I highly recommend.

Well it's more than that but it's still worth it.

That was a direct quote from them. I emailed them exactly what I wanted.

If it is a real game worn, we have done the Devils for quite some time. The sticky is a glue that holds the name on until it gets sewn, it should be easy to remove if it came from us. It is $10 to remove the current plate and $20 for a new one. If you have any questions send me an e-mail or visit www.exclusivepro.com/order.htm for ordering information.

Thank You

Joshua Kliebe

Exclusive Pro Sports

Does anyone have any ideas on removing a signature that is black then silver over it after the player redid it for me over itself with silver? its on an away devils jersey on the number so the number is red. I want to remove both signatures both sharpie (black first then silver on top) and then just catch him after the game to get it resigned in a decent silver paint pen.

Any ideas? it is not an iron on jersey its an authentic sewn.

Does anyone have any ideas on removing a signature that is black then silver over it after the player redid it for me over itself with silver? its on an away devils jersey on the number so the number is red. I want to remove both signatures both sharpie (black first then silver on top) and then just catch him after the game to get it resigned in a decent silver paint pen.

Any ideas? it is not an iron on jersey its an authentic sewn.

I would jut replace the number. Especially if your getting it signed again and want it to look nice

Edited by estreetcrew3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a late, generous xmas gift from this girl that kinda has a thing for me. A 100.00 gift card to NHL Store. I want to get the CCM Xmas Tree jersey with Brodeur and #29 on the back. Do I get NHL Store.com to do the lettering or should I order it plain and ship it someplace else for sewn on lettering, which is what I perfer.

Mike

I got a late, generous xmas gift from this girl that kinda has a thing for me. A 100.00 gift card to NHL Store. I want to get the CCM Xmas Tree jersey with Brodeur and #29 on the back. Do I get NHL Store.com to do the lettering or should I order it plain and ship it someplace else for sewn on lettering, which is what I perfer.

Mike

Sports Express can send it out and in about a week, itll come back stitched and it looks awesome. Ive gotten a few jerseys done by him. itll cost you about 90 or so but its well worth it if you want it stitched. Thats what I would do.

Mike

Exclusive Pro. They do fantastic work. I won't go anywhere else.

How long does Exclusive Pro take and what's the cost?

Mike

How long does Exclusive Pro take and what's the cost?

Mike

I think they take a little longer but they cost about $50-$55 without sacrificing any quality. Make sure you send them a picture of what the font should look like, the Brodeur 29 jerseys with the current font annoy me! :)

I think they take a little longer but they cost about $50-$55 without sacrificing any quality. Make sure you send them a picture of what the font should look like, the Brodeur 29 jerseys with the current font annoy me! :)

:rofl: I can imagine. I know it would tick me off plenty if I got it back and it had the incorrect font. Thanks for the tip because I would have thought they would have known just by the jersey alone.

Mike

:rofl: I can imagine. I know it would tick me off plenty if I got it back and it had the incorrect font. Thanks for the tip because I would have thought they would have known just by the jersey alone.

Mike

Maybe they do, I'm not sure, but anytime I get a jersey customized that isn't a current jersey I always send pictures just in case.

Maybe they do, I'm not sure, but anytime I get a jersey customized that isn't a current jersey I always send pictures just in case.

Were the fonts they used on the jerseys last season the exact same ones as the ones used in the early 90's? Where can I get a pic of the fonts to send off with the jersey?

Mike

Hey does anyone know the difference between layered and reverse kiss-cut style when sending a jersey to be customized? Exclusive Pro says this on their website:

PLEASE DECLARE IF YOU WANT JERSEYS/KITS COMPLETED IN A LAYERED OR REVERSE KISS CUT STYLE.

Not exactly sure what that means.

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.