New York Redbull

Satans Hockey

Anyone go to the games? I just got a great deal. I got 2 seats for a 4 game plan, and one of those games includes the game against David Beckham and the LA Galaxy. For that game I got 4 tickets. So for 3 games I got 2 seats in the sideline section and 4 seats for the LA game in the corner section for around 250 or so.

I was looking to just buy the 4 ticket package to the LA Game for 177 bucks but for about 72 bucks more I am going to 3 more games.

Anyone else follow the Red Bull? They are in first place right now.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I was a fan of them when they were the NY/NJ Metrostars and simply, Metrostars. I can't cheer for them too much now that they are the NY Red Bull. I mean the majority of their fans are from NJ, they are supported by NJ, and they are building a new stadium in NJ. They should be the NJ Red Bull or go back to either sharing the name, or having no territorial name infront of it.

I'm not really a follower of MLS, but I saw a commercial for them yesterday and they had a really cool song for their promo. Any of you happen to know what song that was?

Disciple is the name of the band. "Game On" is the name of the song and Scars Remain is the name of the album the song is on.

• 2 weeks later...

After hockey, soccer is ym favorite sport. MLS is a joke, they dont put competitve teams on the field. The US international team is doing better but they chocked in the U-20s. David Beckham isnt a great player, but he is a celebrity and thats why he is here. Its not worth it. For my bday me and my brother went over to a Red Bulls game, 5 dollar tix, and noone looks if youresitting in the write spot so we sat 2nd row. Juan Pablo had a good game but overall they werent impressive. I rather watch european soccer on tv.

After hockey, soccer is ym favorite sport. MLS is a joke, they dont put competitve teams on the field. The US international team is doing better but they chocked in the U-20s. David Beckham isnt a great player, but he is a celebrity and thats why he is here. Its not worth it. For my bday me and my brother went over to a Red Bulls game, 5 dollar tix, and noone looks if youresitting in the write spot so we sat 2nd row. Juan Pablo had a good game but overall they werent impressive. I rather watch european soccer on tv.

• 1 year later...

they made a great run this year but they really didn't deserve to.. they were too inconsistent all year really.. and now they had to trade DVB, one of their top scorers and good stories of 2008, for personal reasons..

Edited by nmigliore

I was a fan of them when they were the NY/NJ Metrostars and simply, Metrostars. I can't cheer for them too much now that they are the NY Red Bull. I mean the majority of their fans are from NJ, they are supported by NJ, and they are building a new stadium in NJ. They should be the NJ Red Bull or go back to either sharing the name, or having no territorial name infront of it.

That's also what I say. It's too bad, too, because that's going to be a nice stadium there in Harrison. But the fun is ruined for me by having a NY-named team calling it home. It bums me out.

That's also what I say. It's too bad, too, because that's going to be a nice stadium there in Harrison. But the fun is ruined for me by having a NY-named team calling it home. It bums me out.

Well i woulb be nice if the crowd started to chant " New Jersey... New Jersey..."

So does Becks stay in Italy or wil lhe be back in LA?? And it also looks like Donovan might stay i nGermany.. the Galaxy are screwed...

The Galaxy are pretty sad.. even with Donovan (who had an excellent '08 season) and Beckham they couldn't even make the playoffs.

Thank you Fiesty, at least you get it.