‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Yeah, he has no idea. I want him to cry after he leaves Newark that night. It's personal the way he did this.

I really hope that if there is a lockout and they have do redo the schedule that we still get to play the Wild at home. I hope people make up clever signs to show him during warmups.

May be crazy to say this, but this is also why I think Scott Gomez is more respectful than Zach after this. No one was under the impression Gomez was going to stay. He took the money and ran across the river 2 seconds after FA began. We all knew he was going to walk. We came within a few games of a Cup and Zach bails to a lesser team in terms of roster talent and some more money up front. Hope Parise chokes on Suter's nuts.

I hate Gomez, but at least he didn't have any delusions about what he was doing. Parise artfully lied to every Devils fan for a full year, along with staging a stellar performance the last few days of playing the stressed out, conflicted victim, all the while trying to convince Suter to team up with him. Bravo Zach, that sh!t should win an Oscar. Maybe Suter can slide the garter up Zach's leg at the wedding in a couple weeks. They'd both love that.

I hate Gomez, but at least he didn't have any delusions about what he was doing. Parise artfully lied to every Devils fan for a full year, along with staging a stellar performance the last few days of playing the stressed out, conflicted victim, all the while trying to convince Suter to team up with him. Bravo Zach, that sh!t should win an Oscar. Maybe Suter can slide the garter up Zach's leg at the wedding in a couple weeks. They'd both love that.

Oh I hate Gomez too, but at least he didnt try to mask his intentions. He gave us the finger all year and then walked as expected.

I really hope that if there is a lockout and they have do redo the schedule that we still get to play the Wild at home. I hope people make up clever signs to show him during warmups.

I would love a photoshopped sign of Zach being led on a leash by Suter and his dad. Put that sh!t right up on the glass during warmups lol.

Remember when Langs complained and cried that we booed him during the shootout? Parises first game back is gonna pale in comparison to that. I want to win 9-0 that night.

I'm not gonna lie- I hope someone runs him that night. Right through the boards. He can leave on a stretcher for all I care.

Remember when Langs complained and cried that we booed him during the shootout? Parises first game back is gonna pale in comparison to that. I want to win 9-0 that night.

I'm sure everyone wants to. I can't imagine how some of the team feel right now. I'm sure many of them are being much more levelheaded than us, but this has got to sting on quite a few levels. On that same hand, I'm sure someone like Henrique is looking at this as a huge opportunity to become an even better player. He's going to have the pressure of all the puck bunnies now too.

Hope they use it as motivation and just crush fvckers all year.

Me again to give another perspective. I got no issues with any jokes about Parise and Suter, but once again I think the quotes are being taken way out of hand. What is wrong with friends talking about playing with each other? You don't think Elias and Sykora ever texted or talked about possibly playing with Zidlicky, or Kovalchuk with many of his Russian buddies, or the Staal brothers, etc. That's something all good friends talk about. Name a player with a good friend, and they have had a conversation playing together, especially during their UFA year.

But don't turn this into they were planning all year to play together or go to Minnesota together. And I doubt Zach was thinking that it was really a possibility, and maybe if it was, why not in New Jersey? If this was as planned as many want to believe, they'd both be in Minny, July 1st, 2012, at 12:30PM.

Zach's not a bad guy, no matter how much you want to make him out to be. Zach's probably not gay, no matter how much you think he is. Zach's not a brainless idiot who can't make decisions for him, no matter how many people think he is. Zach's not a bad player, no matter how many want to say he is. Zach did have a big part in the 2012 playoff run, no matter how people say he didn't. But, Parise is certainly overpaid right now, and am happy the Devils didn't sign him to that kind of money.

• Like 1

Me again to give another perspective. I got no issues with any jokes about Parise and Suter, but once again I think the quotes are being taken way out of hand. What is wrong with friends talking about playing with each other? You don't think Elias and Sykora ever texted or talked about possibly playing with Zidlicky, or Kovalchuk with many of his Russian buddies, or the Staal brothers, etc. That's something all good friends talk about. Name a player with a good friend, and they have had a conversation playing together, especially during their UFA year.

But don't turn this into they were planning all year to play together or go to Minnesota together. And I doubt Zach was thinking that it was really a possibility, and maybe if it was, why not in New Jersey? If this was as planned as many want to believe, they'd both be in Minny, July 1st, 2012, at 12:30PM.

Zach's not a bad guy, no matter how much you want to make him out to be. Zach's probably not gay, no matter how much you think he is. Zach's not a brainless idiot who can't make decisions for him, no matter how many people think he is. Zach's not a bad player, no matter how many want to say he is. Zach did have a big part in the 2012 playoff run, no matter how people say he didn't. But, Parise is certainly overpaid right now, and am happy the Devils didn't sign him to that kind of money.

Damn dude, did you work for Pravda in the Soviet Union?

You seriously believe that Parise and Suter weren't trying to hook up on the same team throughout the season?

The examples you use do not make sense because those players never had the ability to do what they wanted to do. Parise and Suter did what they planned to do.

because from what's being said out there, Suter never wanted to come to the east. Suter wanted to go to Detroit but they didn't want to pay Parise as much so then Parise talked Minnesota into getting Suter too. Pleaseeee can we have the same contracts? I think Parise bullsh!ted us all year long and its way more obvious now.

because from what's being said out there, Suter never wanted to come to the east. Suter wanted to go to Detroit but they didn't want to pay Parise as much so then Parise talked Minnesota into getting Suter too. Pleaseeee can we have the same contracts? I think Parise bullsh!ted us all year long and its way more obvious now.

even a blind man can see what happened here

Yeah here's another question for Captain Cocksucker: if winning was SO important to you, and your best bud didnt want to come to the east, how come you didn't take less money to both go to Detroit? What's the matter? Couldn't deal with the pressure to win in Detroit? Or were you and your little friend afraid Detroit would be moved to the east after re-alignment, and you'd have to face the Devils 4 times a year? :rolleyes:

Edited by MadDog2020

Yeah here's another question for Captain Cocksucker: if winning was SO important to you, and your best bud didnt want to come to the east, how come you didn't take less money to both go to Detroit? What's the matter? Couldn't deal with the pressure to win in Detroit? Or were you and your little friend afraid Detroit would be moved to the east after re-alignment, and you'd have to face the Devils 4 times a year? :rolleyes:

Tough one to answer. Could be because he's not from Detroit. But I bet it's because he can't handle the pressure.

That's the problem, there aren't any solid wingers left other than Semin or the guys you'd have to give up an arm and a leg to trade for unless you want to hope Doan shakes loose and then overpay for him. It was a thin crop of wingers this year.

I'm fine waiting for the deadline. They've won riding Elias and Kovy without Zach. They can do it again for awhile. Usually the deadline's more of a buyer's market, especially considering what a seller's market we have now. We have a lot of dmen, and more d prospects. I'm fine with trading one of them to a team thin on the blueline.

See, I get the emotion, but posts like this are why I have counter arguments or maybe should take a break from the thread or the boards for a bit. MadDog2020, you know Zach's #1 priority in this was to go home to Minny. This was quite clear. It was going home or back to NJ. That's why he said no to Pittsburgh, Philly and Detroit. And you'd be 500x more angry if he went to any of those three teams.

See, I get the emotion, but posts like this are why I have counter arguments or maybe should take a break from the thread or the boards for a bit. MadDog2020, you know Zach's #1 priority in this was to go home to Minny. This was quite clear. It was going home or back to NJ. That's why he said no to Pittsburgh, Philly and Detroit. And you'd be 500x more angry if he went to any of those three teams.

At least you get the emotion. Rainman just continues to fire off cute little one-liners.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.