Devils Den Coupon

GoArmySports

It's confusing to me. One sentence says "Coupon valid only April 7, 2012.", then another sentence says, "Devils Den discount is on all regular priced merchandise only and expires on May 7, 2012." I didn't really inquire as to which date is correct, though, because nothing at the Den interested me at the time

I take it to mean the other stuff you could have won (food and beverage card, for example) was only good for today but the Devils Den discount was good for another moneh. It's kinda useless to me since I already GET a 10% discount at the Devils Den for being a season ticket holder, but I'll see if some of my non-sth friends can use it I suppose.

I take it to mean the other stuff you could have won (food and beverage card, for example) was only good for today but the Devils Den discount was good for another moneh. It's kinda useless to me since I already GET a 10% discount at the Devils Den for being a season ticket holder, but I'll see if some of my non-sth friends can use it I suppose.

I already get that discount as well but I didn't know if they gave out any coupons that had a value of greater than 10%. O well. :doh1:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.