Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll bet the entire forum we lose by at least 3 goals. this teams knows theyre eliminated from the playoffs if they lose this game right? because they look like theyre in a fvcking exibition game. i swear to god if i was there i'd be booing them off the ice. failures. fvcking embarrasssing..nobodies even in the stands...at the flyers game you didnt see one bit of red in the place...more orange than red in the stands at our place..next year just give someone else a chance in the playoffs devils..someone that actually knows how to score on the power play. wow did i just hear Marty chants? weird..in our own building..hmm never heard that before.

i'll bet the entire forum we lose by at least 3 goals. this teams knows theyre eliminated from the playoffs if they lose this game right? because they look like theyre in a fvcking exibition game. i swear to god if i was there i'd be booing them off the ice. failures. fvcking embarrasssing..nobodies even in the stands...at the flyers game you didnt see one bit of red in the place...more orange than red in the stands at our place..next year just give someone else a chance in the playoffs devils..someone that actually knows how to score on the power play. wow did i just hear Marty chants? weird..in our own building..hmm never heard that before.

devils fanbase is fvcking horrible

no no...its actually pretty funny to me at this point...watching them stand around while the flyers laugh at them and we hear nice healthy BOUCHER chants..

you're seriously a pathetic excuse of a fan. well, if it entertains you -- more power to you. welcome to my ignore list buddy.

I hope this is the last game i have to look at Langenbrunner's face.

Langenbrunner's C= G-O-N-E

I know we need a good defensman, but while you are at it why don't you take a guy that can get up in the room and show that he want's to win on the ice! Langenbrunner is fvcking dead on the ice! maybe he is injured but you know get a veteran defenceman that has more leadership than Captain America!

Here Is The List.

Edited by Devs3cups

they look like they're just scrambling out there. it's nice to see energy, but it's frantic energy. dear lord, please let them settle down and convert on this power play. PLEASE.

what the fvck is with all the false starts on our end? holy sh!t. i'm so sick of seeing that all series long.