2015 Miami Dolphins thread

MadDog2020

It's always something. I fully expect injuries and crappy o-line play to derail a promising season. And if isn't one or both of those things, it'll be something else. It's the Dolphins, and that's how it goes for us.

Edited by MadDog2020

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice maddog, the official grand opening of the renovated stadium. Ill be at the skins game week one.

Hell yeah, wouldn't miss it! From all of the pictures and video I've seen, the stadium looks great!

Also- Andrew Franks won the kicking job. No more Caleb Sturgis. Thank God. So we have a rookie kicker and a rookie punter. Philbin taking chances. I like it.

It's a good thing most of the defense showed up to play Sunday (sans Jamar Taylor, penalty factory).

This better be a hard practice week. The Jags are scrappy, and Miami's not going to be able to make the same mistakes it did this week and survive.

I'm sick and tired of this team starting slow. It's been a trademark of all of Philbin's teams- they need to get out of the damn gate much better.

Same old Fins

They sure looked like it. At least they got the W though. Last year's and 2013's teams may have lost that game.

I'm sick and tired of this team starting slow. It's been a trademark of all of Philbin's teams- they need to get out of the damn gate much better.

They sure looked like it. At least they got the W though. Last year's and 2013's teams may have lost that game.

So much this.  Team 2013 probably gets Tannehill killed by Ryan Kerrigan

Hey Tannefail, there's this thing called stepping up in the pocket or trying to avoid pressure. Maybe if you learned how to do that, you might not have to constantly blame the offensive line for the fact that you ought to be a back up QB. More futility, awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about Olivier Vernon? The guy doesn't even deserve the bus ride back to the hotel after that stunt.

That'll probably be Tannefail's and Phailbin's excuse, whether they say it explicitly or in their own heads. It's an organization built on passing the buck.

The whole organization needs to be torn apart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Daniel