"THEY SCORE!!!! HENRIQUE!!!! ITS O

Blown01NJ

I'm just glad that Pierre McGuire wasn't able to step on all that open space. Thank God Doc didn't ask a rhetorical question.

Right? If Doc said something like "HENRIQUE!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!", Pierre would chime in with something like "I sure can Doc, Adam Henrique won 2 Memorial Cups with the Windsor Spitfires"!! Lol.

• Like 1

Still can't figure out what the hell Girardi was doing taking himself out of the play...............but I just LOVE when he quickly looks at the ref as the ref's pointing for the goal hoping for something........then see his whole body slump......PRICELESS

Still can't figure out what the hell Girardi was doing taking himself out of the play...............but I just LOVE when he quickly looks at the ref as the ref's pointing for the goal hoping for something........then see his whole body slump......PRICELESS

Plus McDonaugh flopped to the ice and just stayed there for several seconds.

Interesting per TG:

Henrique said he also saw the replay Friday night of how he blocked Brian Boyle’s goal in the third period with his groin.

“I saw my face go, ‘Oooh’,” he said. “It hurt. I had to take a couple of short shifts at the end of the third when I was back out there.”

Henrique mentioned that the NHL put a microphone on him for Friday’s game – several players on different teams throughout the playoffs have been wearing microphones for a feature the league is working on.

It will be interesting to hear the reaction from Henrique and his teammates after he scored in overtime. He believes the aftermath of taking that shot in the groin from Boyle will also be “pretty funny.”

“(Medical trainer Rich Stinziano) didn’t know I was miked up either,” Henrique said. “I didn’t say anything, but he was coming in asking me all these questions.”

My guess is that sequence won’t make it to television.