Equipment Sale is on!

thelastonealive

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely be there.

2 years ago I got a Elias Warrior, Asham S17, Zajac Warrior Kronik, Oduya S17.

Broke the Asham S17 in a men's league game unfortunately. Best curve/stick I have ever used.

It was literally perfect for me. Like the guy who said above, I could care less who's stick it is. I want the sticks cause they are way cheaper than buying them in a pro-shop, I actually use them. Currently using my Zajac warrior.

No player apperance for autos then?

If there are, I'd put my money on Skrlac. He has nothing else to do and since he is now in sales, this would be a good place to talk to the customers and get some on board.

Nah, Skrlac got replaced as Grant Marshall's sidekick by Jimmy Dowd.

I'll fill out for free tix now, but I will probably pick up the VIP's next week.

If anyone has an extra VIP ticket for sale please let me know. They sold out fast, man, I am so bummed. I really want to buy some sticks. The righties will all be gone by the time the commoners get a shot at buying anything.

They sold out of VIP tickets already? They do not want any more donations?

What was the deal with the VIP tickets, you get in before 10? Or do they get in at 10 and everyone else has to wait for them to finish?

The first 50 VIP ticket holders who are in line get in at 9:00, 51-100 at 9:15, 101-150 at 9:30, 151-200 at 9:45, everyone else at 10.

Any word yet on who's appearing for the autograph session? I'm working on the 2003 chamiponship team pic and all I have so far is Marty.

Any word yet on who's appearing for the autograph session? I'm working on the 2003 chamiponship team pic and all I have so far is Marty.

You might be able to get your hands on a Grant Marshall autograph there, with a decent chance of Daneyko and a very outside chance of Stevens being there. Other than that I would say little chance of anyone else from the 2003 cup team will be there

I'm hoping Sarge shows up as well. Stevens was there 2 years ago and I gt shut out on him. I may skip the line for the others and get on Stevens line early if he shows up.

Mike

Not really. I have seen people leave with ten sticks at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone hear which players are showing up Sat? The Devils web site doesn't have the info.

Mike