NJDevs Fantasy Football 2013 Smack Talk

NJDevs4978

lol this is why I don't bother actually using Twitter - aside from info gathering - or that kind of personal interaction (the tweets at Ray Rice after he got hurt were far worse).  It also helped DeAngelo numbers-wise that Stewart's dissapeared this year but yeah it seems like the only running back Chudzinski's ever happy with is McGahee - coached him at the U and has him now.

I was even more teed off that Peyton's great game couldn't help me in my other league - I was down by like 70 and lost by 20 after Peyton and Prater bombed out their points.  Wound up with the 4th highest total of the week in a 16-team league and still lost comfortably, and I had the second-highest total in Week 1 there and lost that game too. 

btw Nicks himself was b***hing about his lack of targets  :lol:

Asked why he didn't have any Week 3 catches, Nicks reportedly replied "I can't throw the ball to myself."
Edited by NJDevs4978

it's funny, in my other league, I am trading Colin Eats-A-D1ck (as crash calls him now), for RG3 straight up (its like a projected 10 point difference between now and the end of the season between the two), and someone in the league is like "OMG WTF STOP TRADING EVERY YEAR" 

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

it's funny, in my other league, I am trading Colin Eats-A-D1ck (as crash calls him now), for RG3 straight up (its like a projected 10 point difference between now and the end of the season between the two), and someone in the league is like "OMG WTF STOP TRADING EVERY YEAR" 

Only because every time we trade it works out golden for me and Mike has to watch you eat the cheese fries of appreciation for it :P

I don't understand how anyone is blaming RG3 for the Deadskins demise. The "defense" is giving up 30+ points a week.

It's probably out of place in this thread, but I agree...I was astounded there was even talk of benching him.  Problem with RG3 and really a lot of the read option guys (Kaepernick) is the read option ain't surprising anyone this year, and coaches are getting a little more antsy about using it now that defensive guys are going after the QB.

I'm still amused CRASHER gifted me a win in Week 2 by benching RG3 for El-int, otherwise I'd be 1-2 with the highest point total in the league :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

It's probably out of place in this thread, but I agree...I was astounded there was even talk of benching him.  Problem with RG3 and really a lot of the read option guys (Kaepernick) is the read option ain't surprising anyone this year, and coaches are getting a little more antsy about using it now that defensive guys are going after the QB.

I'm still amused CRASHER gifted me a win in Week 2 by benching RG3 for El-int, otherwise I'd be 1-2 with the highest point total in the league :P

I will gladly lose every week to blow up the Giants season :P

• Like 1

I think my team needs a stern talking to after this week...this was not the week to implode with the brutal schedule I have the next few weeks lol

Lane Kiffin is available :lol:

(hell Schiano might be soon too ..... :yay: )

Well, started Danny Woodhead for a couple weeks and got nothing. Finally bench him, and he has the day I envisioned when I drafted him. His replacement got me less than a point. Should have been a comfortable win, but now I'll wait to see if the computer makes any scoring changes in the thinnest scoring differential imaginable. 

I had a .16 loss to CRASHER a couple years ago, I think that's the record closest :lol:

How did I miss my TE on a bye week!?!?! Lost by 1/2 a pt!

Ugh!

Screwed myself

Ouch...that's worse than my 'forced bye' from Nicks last week :P

I had a .16 loss to CRASHER a couple years ago, I think that's the record closest :lol:

God I remember that!! Got out of my hockey game, looked up the stats on my phone, called Sanborn to see the results....and he's like DUDE.....I almost rolled my car off rt 3 that night :lol: