NJDevs Fantasy Football 2013 Smack Talk

NJDevs4978

CMON Clown, at least you should have put a full lineup out there to get your ass kicked straight-up this week :P

Glad I got through my Rodgers/AP byes still above .500 and James Jones off the street (changing teams for the third time this season) gave me a big game :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Stafford hasn't been THAT bad (1500+ yards, 8 TD/3 INT in five games), certainly improved over last year from a stats perspective. He didn't have his top two receivers today, anyone'd suffer without that.  Look at how pedestrian Brady has been for the first few games without Gronk/Amendola.

Still think Clown has a good team, if his injured guys get healthy and he bothers to manage it :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Murray's not going to outscore Witten/Williams by 20, come on lol - especially since Garrett doesn't know what a running game is still...if he does then you might as well pack it in for the season with that kind of luck.  I was kind of annoyed Moreno wasted a great vulture performance, I needed Peyton TD's (though not to Welker) in my other league :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

And once again, a whole lot of parody here in NJDevs.  

9 of 12 teams at .500 or better (assuming this weeks current results hold...I think they're pretty locked in unless Indy slaughters San Diego in every possible facet of the game).  And really this league, for years, has always been one of the best I've been in when it comes to on the ball decisions on personnel.

It is a thing of pride for me to be on top of the league this year despite having Colin Kaepernick as my starting QB and Joe Flacco as the backup.

I think you mean parity...parody is watching the Devils try to imitate a hockey team :P

I actually take a tinge of pride in having the top scoring team here each of the last two years and so far this year...not like it does me a lot of good come playoff time though, or so far this year.  Maybe I'm better off squeaking in at 7-6 this time around.

It is telling that one week I think have all this great depth then bam, lose Jones, Murray and the New England ming vase all in one afternoon.  I hope I get Jones back next week or I'll have to use my two TE offense or run McGahee out there in Flex.

Incredibly 3-2 after a win this week even though I only got 3 points from the QB position. But the loss of Julio Jones is brutal for any long-term success.

I've got Megatron and Julio in my $ league. I picked 12th, so they were my 1-2. So far much for that! 

Pity you didn't realize who you ACTUALLY played this week....your fantasy team looked as feeble and inept as your real one :)

I did see who i was playing, which is why I could make such a confident declaration. Then I saw that my top players have bye week. I knew I didn't have chance when my only QB option was Will/josh Weedon. Never the less, should be fine the rest of the season.

Congrats on your gift today