Mark Fayne

thefiestygoat

Not everyone can sit in front of their computer 9 hours a day and get 3088 posts on njdevs.com. Did u really have to reply and start sh!t within 4 seconds of my post because u disagree? I hope your other 3087 post arent as brainless as this one because youre saying nothing worth listening to. Get a life buddy. Go figure i cant join a devs forum without running into devs fans like you who see the light of day 20 mins a day, as opposed to fans with actual insight.

Lol your first post is running your mouth on a mark fayne thread trying to start sh!t, so look in the mirror first. Your idiotic rant had nothing factual to say except how he sucks and then calling basically everyone else here stupid for saying that he a good shot.

I've been on this site for about two years now, so yeah I got that many posts and I didn't have to sit in front of my computer for hours every day. Hell for a good two months I prob only racked up 30 posts total in that time, so your assumption is terrible.

Grow up you poor excuse of a troll.

Not everyone can sit in front of their computer 9 hours a day and get 3088 posts on njdevs.com. Did u really have to reply and start sh!t within 4 seconds of my post because u disagree? I hope your other 3087 post arent as brainless as this one because youre saying nothing worth listening to. Get a life buddy. Go figure i cant join a devs forum without running into devs fans like you who see the light of day 20 mins a day, as opposed to fans with actual insight.

Lol epic post bro. I love the logic in this.

Makes post wishing for one of our defenders to get injured. Gets called out. Looks at post count... automatically translates into a person sitting on their computer all day. BRILLIANT!

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

• 4 weeks later...

all people wanna do on here is argue like internet tough guys.

well... :whistling: get used to it ... :) and don't let it get you down. It is our modus operandi - you learn to sift through it and get to a few good kernels of truth once in a while. Lots of bluster, ego and false piety to negotiate around though.... Welcome!! :koolaid:

????? because he made a terrible play that led to a goal. I know foster sucks. jesus christ every mistake he makes u somehow stick up for it stfu alreasy. i asked simply how to block someone and all people wanna do on here is argue like internet tough guys.

No, I am just responding to your post about Mark Fayne but if you want to play the victim and look for sympathy because someone disagrees with you then that is cool too, I'll stop bothering.

Lol 4 in the afternoon and ur photoshopping photos to put online. At least u got your life together hahaha. How old are you that youre not at work at 4? Lol once again another poster on the this website who just likes to argue but odds are if u tried saying something in person youd get your teeth knocked out haha. keep suckin my dick sweatheart ;)

Really man? Really? That photo has been around for quite some time also.

Lol 4 in the afternoon and ur photoshopping photos to put online. At least u got your life together hahaha. How old are you that youre not at work at 4? Lol once again another poster on the this website who just likes to argue but odds are if u tried saying something in person youd get your teeth knocked out haha. keep suckin my dick sweatheart ;)

You're like the perfect internet meme.

"CLAIMS EVERYONE ON WEBSITE IS INTERNET TOUGH GUY

THREATENS TO KNOCK OUT TEETH VIA MESSAGE BOARD"

Haha you are too cute.

Pic has been around for a bit but you certainly fit the theme of it.

If you ever want to chat at a game please let me know as I am always down for one. I will prob be at the st Louis game next week so let me know where you are going and where you like to meet up there:)

And I'm also 28, own my own place and work full time just to take the mystery out of it.

You're like the perfect internet meme.

"CLAIMS EVERYONE ON WEBSITE IS INTERNET TOUGH GUY

THREATENS TO KNOCK OUT TEETH VIA MESSAGE BOARD"

Dudes first post on here was that he hoped fayne would get injured. Gets called out on it and now wants to fight the board with childish name calling.

He certainly showed me by making fun of my post count lol.

Haha feel free too, notice right away where i ask how to block people on this website and all these too cocksuckers do is bitch and moan and try to argue more. i guess if i was a virgin id look for release in some other way too. im new so i guess the way this works is after awhile u develop cute friends on here because you cant do it in person. Its not just this thread either, devsman84, despite having a cool picture, argues on every thread pretty much ive seen. Not sure why, maybe he just always thinks hes correct or my guess is he has nothing better to do with his life.

Haha you are so clueless.

First off I don't know devilsfansteve nor devilsfan118 so I don't know where that is coming from.

Devilsfansteve even tried to have a civilized conversation with you and you just kept up with your Internet tough guy that you accuse us of having.

You cannot even argue without some dumb name calling.

Again if you have an issue with me I am more than fine with discussing this in person. I also posted a little info about me in my last post to prove that I'm not hiding behind a keyboard like you, so I hope you at the very least will extend the same courtesy.

Also finally notice in this whole post I did not call you any childish names that you have called me in every single one of your posts about me. Take a hint.

This thread is needs to just get closed. This is ridiculous. Fayne is clearly on of our top defensemen and if that ISN'T clear to you, than either you don't understand hockey or our coaching staff doesn't and if the latter is true, you should be more concerned with that than you are with Fayne's "terrible" play.

Also, it doesn't make a lot of sense to claim that someone is a loser and a "cocksucker" for posting on message board during the day when you are posting on that very same message board at the very same time. Gotta love a guy that whines about people arguing with him and then does nothing but make personal attacks and call everyone else names.