New here, old fan

Jilllian9

I grew up around Devils hockey, and it pretty much consumes every second of my life because I love it so much. My dad has had season tickets since I was born, and every year I love it more and more. I go to every game, regardless of whether I have a major test the next day, and my friends knows if theres a Devil game I'm not hanging out with them. Continental Airlines Arena has become my second home, and the NJ Devils have become my life.

I've always wanted to join a forum to discuss the Devils, but never have, and I am glad I finally did! Hockey is just the most amazing sport, and I can't get enough of it. Unfortunately, I was never allowed to play, but thats ok because I enjoy watching it more than anything. I also believe hockey players are some of the nicest people ever to meet! NJ Devils hockey--it isn't everything, its the only thing.

So...what's with the center alignment?

Hey if she could get the words to scroll it's a TOTAL Star Wars Effect!! :clap:

But before the hijacking goes insane here... welcome!! Where do ya's sit???

Hey if she could get the words to scroll it's a TOTAL Star Wars Effect!! :clap:

But before the hijacking goes insane here... welcome!! Where do ya's sit???

Not hijacking at all. Just asking. Maybe it's just her signature style. Speaking of signatures, I guess if I had them enabled I would have know she was a she.

Willkommen zum Brett!

Nice siggy. Good, faithful fan there. But methinkist thou hast ulterior motives? :uni:

Usual banter ??

I go very much out of my way to make sure I say a different thing each time when I welcome someone to the forum... it's more personal and welcoming then typing the same friggin line and never speaking to them again!! It's more welcoming!!!

even though half the time it turns into the same crap!!

and with that in mind... Drafting Bledsoe in the first round of fantasy football..... :hah:B )

damn you Clown, this running joke is ALL YOUR FAULT !!!! :P