Hi-Res Devils pictures?

magicducksauce

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You looking for anyone in particular?

Not necessarily, I just opened an account on snapfish and I was gonna get some 8x10's for my room. I already have a Clarkson, 2 Elias, and plenty of Marty. I want to try and get this framed & signed by all these guys: 4231434362_98c0b0c7ac_o.jpg

Edited by magicducksauce

I really like the picture that they have for sale in the team store from St Marty's Day with Brodeur saluting the crowd and its autographed. Its just such an awesome moment and a great crowd shot. Anyone have a digital copy of the photo?

Yahoo usually uploads some good pictures after the game. I had a collection of pics from after every Devils victory from the past 3 seasons........until my computer crashed last week. <_<

damn! hopefully it wont happen to me lol. I've been doing the same all season, no matter win or lose, just any picture I like. Same with all the highlights, except if we get shutout

EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE people! Life savers! Do not cost much either...highly recommend them to anyone with lots of pictures/data/etc...

I use mine as a time machine thing...but I don't connect it every week.

Back to the subject. The team's website also has some cool pictures. It's a flash gallery, but with a screen capture you can get them

They do, but they are not high enough resolution to be able to print....

Well...if you want an 8x10 of course not, nor are the ones in Yahoo. I wondered the same regarding the hi-res photos since I stumbled upon a Red Wings blog with some amazing pictures (2500x2500 px and up), guess the only option is google, flickr, wikimedia, or taking them yourself

Well...if you want an 8x10 of course not, nor are the ones in Yahoo. I wondered the same regarding the hi-res photos since I stumbled upon a Red Wings blog with some amazing pictures (2500x2500 px and up), guess the only option is google, flickr, wikimedia, or taking them yourself

Yea, those smaller pics are good to have on the comp, but are basically useless in terms of printing.

Image of the day:

clarkson5.jpg

Edited by ThreeCups