If you live in the States we dont get to see the 2

Satans Hockey

i'm happy gagne was great.

anyways how was bouwmeester?

You'll be happy to know that he was one of, if not THE best defenceman out there. Kovalev tried to make a nice inside-out move on him and Bowmeester would have none of it... he just forgot the puck and tied up Kovalev. And he made a lot of other nice plays.. he didn't join in the offense much, but he played D very, very well. I was impressed with his play considering he's only 20.

i'm happy gagne was great.

anyways how was bouwmeester?

You'll be happy to know that he was one of, if not THE best defenceman out there. Kovalev tried to make a nice inside-out move on him and Bowmeester would have none of it... he just forgot the puck and tied up Kovalev. And he made a lot of other nice plays.. he didn't join in the offense much, but he played D very, very well. I was impressed with his play considering he's only 20.

very very very happy *does jumping up and down dance* *then proceeds to think about how often he is gonna shove this into people's face who said bouwmeester would suck and didn't deserve to be there* *dances again*

i think bouwmeester was probably nervous to jump up. he always makes sure he has defense covered and he is strong there before jumping up. personally i don't think he jumps up enough. but from what u've said it seems like he is starting to gain confidence in his play so he will probably jump up more and more as he plays more often.