GDT: 3/1 Devils at NY Islanders - 1pm

Satans Hockey

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did we ever send Gelly down? No PP goals (I believe) once he was shipped to Albany. 4 in 2 games since he's been back.

Edited by PWW

Why did we ever send Gelly down? No PP goals (I believe) once he was shipped to Albany. 4 in 2 games since he's been back.

Well, one reason is that Okposo goal. He's still not very good in his own end with positioning and playing passive and it's going to take time for his defensive game to come into form.

We want NYR to lose right? I know we are chasing philly for the last spot but keeps rangers within distance too for a better shot in the long run

I guess we just don't want OT.

Edited by eldon

because he's a hot mess 5v5.

Well, one reason is that Okposo goal. He's still not very good in his own end with positioning and playing passive and it's going to take time for his defensive game to come into form.

Yeah, he's not great, but you can hide him 5v5 and still get the benefit of his skill on the PP. In the meantime maybe he'll learn from his mistakes in his own end. Gotta score to win though, even if he does cost us a few in the other end.