GDT: Eastern Conference Semis - Game 2 NJ @ Philadelphia - 5/1/12

NJCroMag

Idk if its just me but it seems as if were excluded from, alot or that noones cares when it comes to us they didn't mention 2 words about us in the intermission and I hope I'm not the only one that spotted that they spelled giante during our series with Florida

2012-04-17_22-58-25_380.jpg

If the roles were reversed, and PH was applying all this pressure, all Pierre would be talking about would be "Flyers have woken up... turning up the pressure.... they are playing their game!"

Instead its a Bryz for Vezina campaign.

Edited by DevilinLA

At this rate, I fully expect them to lose this game and then get swept, and Lou will do nothing because he'll say we're champs of the regular season and just need a minor change here or there.

It's a 1-0 game without our best (or second best player).

The last game went to overtime.

They are giving a much better team a run for its $$$.

If the roles were reversed, and PH was applying all this pressure, all Pierre would be talking about would be "Flyers have woken up... turning up the pressure.... they are playing their game!"

Instead its a Bryz for Vezina campaign.

The way I'm looking at it is that the devils are applying a lot of chances and putting the flyers on their heels.

This board feels its the other way around if we don't somehow score 8 goals against a good flyers team that we are dominating this game for the most part

I cant stand these NHL announcers. Worse than the Ranger ones. what a bunch of blow hards. Saying the Flyers like the Tempo

and are just playing comfortably, that's why they have no shots on goal. Are you kidding me? IF Devils had no shots on goal

they;d be described as choking and falling apart, destined to loose the lead or struggling. These guys are idiots

Idk if its just me but it seems as if were excluded from, alot or that noones cares when it comes to us they didn't mention 2 words about us in the intermission and I hope I'm not the only one that spotted that they spelled giante during our series with Florida

2012-04-17_22-58-25_380.jpg

nobody caught it cause it happened fast but the ribbon under the NBCSports on-screen scoreboard that had the starters in the beginning of Game 1 they spelled Henrique as "HANRIQUE" I was like WTF? They're that ignorant!?

Too much vanilla on the PP. Need more passes towards the front from the corners and anticipation by other players into finding the open space besides the goal mouth area.

nobody caught it cause it happened fast but the ribbon under the NBCSports on-screen scoreboard that had the starters in the beginning of Game 1 they spelled Henrique as "HANRIQUE" I was like WTF? They're that ignorant!?

Miami herald also called henrique Enrique after game 7. I guess to appeal to the Cuban community down there?