GDT SCF GAME 4: NJ DEVILS VS LA KINGS

Onddeck

Some TSN commenters saying this was a boring game and a boring series?! Theyre like 6 year olds with A.D.D who want to see 8-7 games with Canadian teams in it, and who cant appreciate high-intensity, mental toughness, great goaltending, that is the SCF

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=397803

It's cool to call anything boring. Last night's game was not boring - the only thing that could've made it so is that the the series is 3-0, so the stakes aren't quite there yet.

Thank you Marty once again for keeping the team in the game.. well dont king henrique for raising the puck.. way to skate your heart out for the empty neter kovi..

its a 1-1 game with 5 minutes to go and slow ass Penner easily walks around Zidlicky.. wow was I living.. he got an ear full from me, I think he probably heard me too.. unreal

Love predicting the score.. 3-1 like I said.. game 5 is ours 2-0 I predict.. but game 6 is where I draw the line and just cross my fingers and hope for the best...

LGD

This is off topic, but did anyone happen to see Conan last night? I watched the replay and he made some jokes concerning the LA Kings fanbase calling them "bandwagon fans." If it was about the Devils I wouldnt have been amused but since it was about the kings I was entertained haha

It's just one win. If the Devils can do it again, then I'll buy into the whole "one game at a time" mentality. You can't expect Brodeur to allow a goal or less in every remaining game in this series, and the Devils need to get a lot more than 20-something shots on Quick to make a comeback.

It's just one win. If the Devils can do it again, then I'll buy into the whole "one game at a time" mentality. You can't expect Brodeur to allow a goal or less in every remaining game in this series, and the Devils need to get a lot more than 20-something shots on Quick to make a comeback.

How's the Flyers golf games going.... :troll1:

I believe....theres no such thing!!!!

Wanna make a bet? I wore my Devils hat to the bank, and a Flyers fan wearing his hat passed me outside on the way and laughed. I said to him, "The only thing funny is your trophy case." :rofl: There is nothing greater than being a hometown sports hater. This hatred extends to the Eagles, Phillies and Sixers. All natural born losers.

Wanna make a bet? I wore my Devils hat to the bank, and a Flyers fan wearing his hat passed me outside on the way and laughed. I said to him, "The only thing funny is your trophy case." :rofl: There is nothing greater than being a hometown sports hater. This hatred extends to the Eagles, Phillies and Sixers. All natural born losers.

Hell ya dude I live in Philly too. There are very few things I hate more than flyers and phillies fans

dude for superstitions sake aren't you gonna make a GDT for game 5??

I made my first thread for superstitions sake -- I assumed the first timer things was good juju, so if we win, somebody new needs to make the Game 6 thread. If we lose, I apologize wholeheartedly to everyone on the board, especially onddeck.

Hell ya dude I live in Philly too. There are very few things I hate more than flyers and phillies fans

The management that seems to purposefully bury the teams with constant poor player decisions. The coaches and their "how to create a winning regular season record but always lose the playoffs" mastery. The deplorable team names and uniforms. Seriously, the Flyers look like rotten pumpkins on ice. The players and their inability to win championships, no matter how close they get. Are these guys paid to throw games? Nobody could be this bad. And my favorite, the diehard fans and their persistent and idiotic "there's always next year" chant. I watch the Flyers and Eagles on TV just to watch them fall flat on their faces. It's the best in entertainment.

I've been a Brodeur fan since his rookie year in 1991. Not after he became a living legend. I love the Devils' logo. (If you look carefully, you'll see an NJ.) It's kinda abstract. I love the team colors. I love Lou. I love how Devils' management always picked regular players, not stars, nobody else did that won three Cups. I love how the Devils used to be a defense-first team and won three Cups using the frustrating Trap. I miss the Scotts helping Marty to greatness.

Edited by PhillyDev