NFL Week 14!!

CRASHER

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least Pats fans (other than CR) can't complain the league hates them anymore after THAT gift call.

There's too many of these calls in a LOT of games. 

And the Genius' D on its way to allowing a FG try. 

FG try came up short, nice job by Brady to overcome a bad start and get the Genius off the hook.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Oh that figures...five more yards and they would have epically blown it.

That D is a trainwreck. 

I should always post something shredding the Pats, because the last two times I did that, they had epic comebacks.

Cleveland may be more cursed than the Jets

The Viking game hurt us as well. Really wish Minny held on

Miami/Pitt was going to be positive/negative regardless who won. The Jets are still behind Miami but move ahead of Pittsburgh.

Jets need the Giants and Broncos to win now

What a huge game next week. NE vs. Miami

Edited by '7'

Cleveland may be more cursed than the Jets

Is there a lower percentage play than an onside kick?  You NEVER expect your team to recover one of those...especially when the other team knows 100% that it's coming.  And there's not really much skill at all involved...it's almost complete predicated on getting that lucky bounce. 

Looks like a torn ACL for Gronk.   

Is there a lower percentage play than an onside kick?  You NEVER expect your team to recover one of those...especially when the other team knows 100% that it's coming.  And there's not really much skill at all involved...it's almost complete predicated on getting that lucky bounce. 

I was watching on RedZone at the time...they'd just shown a graphic that the last onside kick the Pats had recovered was in the 1994 playoff game with the Browns, ironically enough.

I was watching on RedZone at the time...they'd just shown a graphic that the last onside kick the Pats had recovered was in the 1994 playoff game with the Browns, ironically enough.

Yep, that's correct...Pats lost that one in the "Bill Bowl" (Parcells vs. Belichick).   

very rarely. The raiders probably should've had one against the Jets today but the game was over at that point anyway

There is a little more skill involved now that they've changed the onside rules. In the past when you had that wall of players smashing into the hands team. Those were never recovered.

Pats defense is decimated by injury and generating zero pass rush with Chandler Jones being tripled every pass.  It speaks volumes that Dane Fletcher is the LB/QB of your defense.  Hightower has turned into a total bust at LB given his talent and pedigree out of Alabama.  Spikes is dumb, slow, and lost without Mayo covering for him.   Nothing you can do given today's NFL rules where you can't look at the receiver without drawing a flag.  Not much you can do especially when the other team is led by a decent NFL QB. 

Pats won another miracle today but completely lost the war with losing Gronk to a likely ACL which will stretch into next year with rehab.  Pats need O-linemen that can actually block more that anything else.

There's too many of these calls in a LOT of games. 

And the Genius' D on its way to allowing a FG try. 

FG try came up short, nice job by Brady to overcome a bad start and get the Genius off the hook.

Niners win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough game for seattle. With san Fran at its peak their one of the few if the only that csn give seattle a run for its money. Very similar teams. Can't wait for the Carolina game to. Eagles be pissin game off:/

The fact we did it without Staley is impressive.

Tough game for seattle. With san Fran at its peak their one of the few if the only that csn give seattle a run for its money. Very similar teams. Can't wait for the Carolina game to. Eagles be pissin game off:/

Seattle is very beatable when they're on the road. Impossible to beat when they're at home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They've won in the road. A full throttled seattle is very hard either home or away. San Fran is very similar and is why they won.

And yeah mike like Seattle with all Colin's weapons back san Fran can easily go to the super bowl. Seattle,san Fran,carolina. One of these three will be in the super bowl this year. I hope its our niners.

Seattle is very beatable when they're on the road. Impossible to beat when they're at home.

Edited by CarterforPresident

They've won in the road. A full throttled seattle is very hard either home or away. San Fran is very similar and is why they won.

They should have lost to Houston on the road.

They're still an excellent team, and no worse than being in the top 3. And barring some meltdown they'll have home field throughout the playoffs, so they should be in the Super Bowl.

Should have but didnt. They have no receivers. Wilson ups there medicore ones. Home or away this team is a major threat in any form. And san Fran is my team. Yeah they lost two rd games. Wow. There isnt many teams that csn beat seattle home or away. Outside of san Fran denver possibly the pats. Not really.

Should have but didnt. They have no receivers. Wilson ups there medicore ones. Home or away this team is a major threat in any form. And san Fran is my team. Yeah they lost two rd games. Wow. There isnt many teams that csn beat seattle home or away. Outside of san Fran denver possibly the pats. Not really.

The Saints would beat them in NOLA.

Otherwise, against a good team on the road, it's a 50/50 proposition that they win.

How about my Ravens!

Talk to me when your team shows the ability to win a big road game.  I've never been a big believer in home-field wonders.  I think the Ravens will take NE at home to go 8-0 there, so there's 8 wins on the season, but I really need to see the Ravens win one out of two against Detroit and Cincy...funny thing is, they can lose both of games and still get in (they ARE in terrific position, as far as tiebreakers go), as long as they beat NE.  NE actually has a lot to say about the Ravens' chances...they play Miami this week, and the Ravens the following week. 

Flacco's been in Average Joe mode for much of this season, but he has shown that he can win playoff games (at home AND on the road against favored teams...nine wins total), so it wouldn't surprise me, if the Ravens get in, if he kicked it up a notch or two. 

Not to mention the amount of times the Vikings scored TDs in those last few minutes....I'd hardly be thumping my chest about that team and more donating buckets of cash to the sports Gods for bailing my awful team out of that game....geesh!

if you mean totally got their asses kicked and couldn't beat the Saints in one of the toughest buildings in football to win in....sure!

Saints did what they always do at home, but I thought Rivera coached like the old Rivera. He was scared sh!tless. He said before the game that field goals don't win games against the Saints. I thought he learned that field goals don't win you games period in this league....and definitely not against the Saints. Up 3-0 and 4th and goal on the 5...you can't kick a field goal. You have to try and jump them and go up 10. Down 21-6 on the opening drive to the start the 3rd and have 4th and 4 at the 30. You have to try and score there and not attempt a field goal.

The play calling was conservative as sh!t. The Panthers know the saints and have played 4 better games against them in the Cam-Rivera era. How they came with that game plan is beyond me.