Tickets on sale today at 1PM!

DJ Eco

I hope people aren't holding out for the college night tickets because I doubt they will need to offer that this time around and while Devils fans sit around waiting for the discount Flyers fans could be snatching up the tickets. At these prices I would probably normally pass if they were playing a team from further away but the seats taken up by my buddies and I are a few less seats available for Flyers fans and we must all do our part to make our home OUR home.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason I am trying to deal with ticketmaster is because I have a $100 TicketMaster Gift Card....not a general gift card. So I am pretty sure I have to deal with them. Like I said before, never buy anyone one of these, you would be better off with a general gift card.

Ugh. What a pain. I don't like gift cards period. Those visa and amex gift cards are a pain if you wanna buy online for the same reason you're having trouble. No way to split the bill. I just don't understand why anyone would give someone a gift card. They're kinda like cash, but far less useful...

I hope people aren't holding out for the college night tickets because I doubt they will need to offer that this time around and while Devils fans sit around waiting for the discount Flyers fans could be snatching up the tickets. At these prices I would probably normally pass if they were playing a team from further away but the seats taken up by my buddies and I are a few less seats available for Flyers fans and we must all do our part to make our home OUR home.

I just stepped foot onto HFBoards Devils page for the first time in a long time. There's like pages long discussions about ticketprices, when to buy, when not to buy, etc. etc.

THIS is the problem with Devils fans. Everyone's an F'ing schemer and know-it-all. While everyone on there is complaining and arguing with each other, Flyers fans are all over that site buying out our arena. And then our arena's either empty or filled with Flyers fans. And then we get made fun of, and then we complain about that. And THEN we complain about not having any memorable "playoff memories" at the Rock. If people can't afford it, that's fine, but if you can, buy a ticket, that's it.

It's been half a decade since we've made it to round two and there are people on HF talking about how they'll be able to get $24 tickets the week of because they did it in 2010... Ugh... Sorry for the rant, I just HATE Philly trash in our arena, and our fans totally enable it...

Edited by DJ Eco

I got the Devils email with access prior to 1pm.

tix in uppers $71

tried for $86 mezzanine and nothing came available. Tried $103 nothing available.

Wound up with $71's - easier on the pocket. Give a glimpse though of what was available.

HOPE very little to no orange in the building

Its so tough to NOT buy off stubhub because theres no seat location map of where you would be sitting when you buy thru ticketmaster. It just says 'Lower Level'. How vague is that?

Please keep the orange out of the building.

Edited by devlman

As far as the presales, I know some folks had trouble getting on. If you are a FULL or HALF season ticket holder, and you got shut out, call our Fan Experience Team, and through the end of the day (1-855-DEV-ARMY), they will honor the presale prices for you on any inventory that is available.

From the Devils on another site ^^^

It's not surprising that their fans caught wind of that offer. But because of the way the offer was set up (people needed pre-existing accounts) and seeing how little time there was till the offer expired, I doubt too many of their fans were able to take advantage of it.

Its so tough to NOT buy off stubhub because theres no seat location map of where you would be sitting when you buy thru ticketmaster. It just says 'Lower Level'. How vague is that?

IDK if it was different because I went thru the presale link (it was a ticketmaster URL) but before purchase it told me the exact seat location (Sec, Row, & Seat) and gave the option to cancel and search a different price range.

I don't get why everyone's so up in arms about a Flyer fan invasion. This isn't the Rangers, at most the Flyers will get maybe 20-25% if that (and that's probably being generous) in the building. I'd like it to be less sure, but people are acting like this'll be 50-50 and it won't be.

Who cares. Ticketmaster is one of my least favorite companies on the planet. Just call the box office and ask to buy tix with a CC over the phone. No fees. No ticketmaster says it's soldout bullsh!t.

I've been trying to do this but when you call the box office they transfer you to ticketmaster's pain in the ass automated menu.

EDIT: Just talked to an operator at the box office, she said they don't do phone transactions, you have to go there in person.

Edited by devilsfan26

I've been trying to do this but when you call the box office they transfer you to ticketmaster's pain in the ass automated menu.

EDIT: Just talked to an operator at the box office, she said they don't do phone transactions, you have to go there in person.

I did, i have my tickets from them already...

Just so everyone knows, there are still tickets available for both of our home games as long as you use the special sale links they emailed us. However, if you go on regular ticketmaster ( like a flyer fan would ) it says it is all sold out. Looks like Devils are really trying to just sell to us!! Very refreshing!!

I got mine. In was thinking of going to Philly on Sunday and Tuesday but now sure how safe wearing a Devils cap and shirt. I read about the NJ cop that got rough up. Flyers players are tough and their fans are tougher.

Flyers players are tough, their fans cowards. That NJ cop that "got roughed up" got kicked and punched by no less than 4 Flyers fans while he was on the ground.. That's not tough.

Edited by DJ Eco

I got mine. In was thinking of going to Philly on Sunday and Tuesday but now sure how safe wearing a Devils cap and shirt. I read about the NJ cop that got rough up. Flyers players are tough and their fans are tougher.

I went to all of the playoff games in 04 in Philly, didn't wear anything devils related cause I just can't stand dealing with opposing teams fans as I'd rather not have to talk or interact with any of them but the people I saw in Devils gear were being heckled the whole time. I've been to games during the regular season as well which are rather tame, the playoffs are a lot worse.

Flyers players are tough and their fans are tougher.

flyers fans are pansies one on one. they will never start trouble unless they are with a buddy or group for support. their behavior is all one big act anyway. its a bunch of clowns trying to play the part of the perception that the media has dealt them.

Just so everyone knows, there are still tickets available for both of our home games as long as you use the special sale links they emailed us. However, if you go on regular ticketmaster ( like a flyer fan would ) it says it is all sold out. Looks like Devils are really trying to just sell to us!! Very refreshing!!

This isn't working for me, maybe they're all gone now. I get to the screen where it normally lists the games and has the buttons on the right to buy tickets, except nothing is listed and there are no buttons to click on. I guess tomorrow I'm going to call the box office to see if there are still $71 tickets available and then if they tell me there are I will drive up there and buy some. Pain in the ass but I guess it's either that or hope that ticketbastard releases more, or hope I can get tickets at around the same price on stubhub. :(

I hope all the STH who were complaining round 1 about the Devils offering college discounts cheaper than what they paid use this as a good example.

I'm a STH in 130.

Paid $57 for round 1 and $63 for round 2.

Printed on my ticket is $85 for round 2.

was already offered $150/each by flyer fans (of course i turned it down, I'm going)

STH are well taken care of this round with uppers going for $71.....lol

I hope all the STH who were complaining round 1 about the Devils offering college discounts cheaper than what they paid use this as a good example.

I'm a STH in 130.

was already offered $150/each by flyer fans (of course i turned it down, I'm going)

Oh I'm good. :thumbsup:

I'm a STH in 130.

those flyer fans are pretty stupid since they could get mezzanine center ice tix in philly on stubhub for $100.