GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Flyers 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Media Information

EXECUTIVE OFFICES: The Devils’ executive offices are located adjacent to AmeriHealth Pavilion at Prudential Center on Lafayette Street.

CREDENTIALS: Season passes are issued to those members of the media who regularly cover the New Jersey Devils. These passes will be honored for entrance to Prudential Center and all working areas for all 2012-13 regular-season home games. Single-game passes may be requested by contacting the Devils’ Communications Department at least 24 hours prior to game time.  Accredited individuals are strictly prohibited from obtaining player autographs while in a working capacity.  Credentials will be issued only to representatives of legitimate news gathering agencies.

MORNING SKATE: Morning skate will take place at Prudential Center’s main rink or AmeriHealth Pavilion. All media (print and broadcast) covering the morning skate at Prudential Center must be credentialed. Please contact the Devils’ Communications Department to confirm time and location.  Credentials for practices and morning skates will be available at the Event Staff entrance adjacent to the Lafayette Street security entrance.

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Accredited photographers may shoot only from designated areas. The Devils’ Communications Department issues location assignments just outside the press room approximately 30 minutes prior to game time. No roving passes will be issued.

GAME-TIME PRESS ENTRANCE: Members of the media should enter the building through the Mulberry Street press entrance. Credentials will be available two and one-half hours prior to game time. All credentials must be picked up individually.

PRESS LOUNGE: The press lounge/working room is located behind the press entrance on Mulberry Street. The lounge is open only to properly accredited and identified members of the media, as well as club and league personnel. A buffet meal will be served approximately 90 minutes prior to faceoff. The cost of the meal is $10.  Beverages are provided free of charge.  Refreshments are available prior to, during, and after all games.

PRE-GAME: The Devils’ locker room is closed at all times prior to the start of the game. The dressing room corridor will remain open until 90 minutes prior to game time. A representative from the Devils’ Communications Department will remain outside the Devils’ locker room to assist members of the media wishing to interview players. After that time, only members of the media requiring access to television production areas are permitted to pass through the corridor once it has

been closed.

PRESS BOX: An elevator to the press box is located adjacent to the press lounge. Seating charts are displayed throughout the press lounge and in the press seating area. The Devils provide a limited number of courtesy phones in the press box for use by the media. Anyone who wishes to order a private line should contact Andre Mutovic of DAE at 973-757-6532. Wireless, high-speed internet access is available.

POST-GAME: Locker rooms will open to the media no later than five (5) minutes following the conclusion of the game. Head Coach Peter DeBoer will be available to the media in the coaches’ press conference area, approximately 20 minutes after the conclusion of each home game.

WIRELESS INFO: All media are asked to use the ‘pruguest’ wireless network. The password is prucenter123

some inside info for you guys

http://njdevilspr.com/ i usually use this site for my devils news. along with TG

lol at making the press pay for their dinner.

And glad you posted about the commercial, admittedly I was half-wondering if the fans in that commercial actually existed or were they actors :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Larsson's turning into the player we all want him to be. Throw in the fact that this team is ridiculously good at weathering the storm and fighting back, and we could have something good going on.

Right now, Fayne, Larsson, and Greene are playing at such a high level. The other 3 d? Not so much. I trust Sal. He's playing a lot of tough minutes, and not embarrassing himself usually, but Volch and Zid scare me. I'd like to see Tally in for Volch, since Zid gives you some offense at least, especially on the PP.

it's amazing how this game turned out because outside of a few shifts from Elias line and Kovy Line, that first period was one of the worst periods I've seen the Devils play in a long time.

Larsson did have a pretty good game overall, but he was murder in the first period - bad decisions and slow of foot and the flyers took advantage.

Sal was brutal most of the night and CBGB got absolutely abused what seemed every single time they stepped on the ice. i mean legitimately awful.

But it is tremendous that this is the type of team that can come back from a 2 goal deficit like it's nothing. they do it plenty and the creativity from the top two lines is really fun to watch.

Edited by sundstrom

For me, Fayne and Larsson struggled tonight. Larsson was lethargic and Fayne turned a bunch of pucks over.

Larsson blocked a shot on a wide open empty net...   and then later not only kept the puck from clearing the offensive zone, fired off a deflectable shot that Clarkson sent home.     Was he perfect, no...  but he was vital in this game.

Yeah both Fayne and Larsson had horrendous first periods but they came back strong for the rest of the game.

Larsson was a beast by the end. There was a reason DeBoer had him out there late when it was a one goal game. And not to mention the saving the empty net and the shot/pass to Clarkson 

It's like people watched two different players with the Larsson jersey on.

I think he played rather well in the last two periods.  In the first period, well nobody played well until the last five minutes when they finally snapped out of what must have been a drug-induced haze :P

I also agree with 731 about Larsson. Was surprised with the reaction here.

The Devils have 8 NHL defensemen on the roster. It's an incredibly condensed season. Not sure why Pete isn't using the team's greatest strength, with the depth on D. Get Tallinder and Harrold in there for a game or two. Give guys like Zid, Volch, Larsson, and Fayne a game off here and there.

Edited by devilsrule33

I also agree with 731 about Larsson. Was surprised with the reaction here.

The Devils have 8 NHL defensemen on the roster. It's an incredibly condensed season. Not sure why Pete isn't using the team's greatest strength, with the depth on D. Get Tallinder and Harrold in there for a game or two. Give guys like Zid, Volch, Larsson, and Fayne a game off here and there.

Deboer should give Salvador the rest of the season off......even tho he played a pretty decent game today.