Cheap Jerseys

mikepeluso8

I bought one from supejerseys.com and it seems decent. They seem to run on the small side though.

IMG_0630-1_zps61c0feee.jpg

IMG_0629-1_zps3b2f7926.jpg

IMG_0631-1_zps9c55069c.jpg

One more thing before we can lay this thread to rest, I ordered my Kovalchuk jersey probably two years ago and it's a size 48. It's not terribly small but it's not a comfortable wear either. So how does that fit you? I'm like 5'10 200 and thinking about getting the 50

One more thing before we can lay this thread to rest, I ordered my Kovalchuk jersey probably two years ago and it's a size 48. It's not terribly small but it's not a comfortable wear either. So how does that fit you? I'm like 5'10 200 and thinking about getting the 50

It is tight on me. I am two inches shorter than you but heavier. I would think you would be ok with a 50, but the 54 is snug on me.

My problem is finding small jerseys, i need a 46 authentic, maybe a 50. and MeiGray has nothing smaller than a 56.

Amazon prime has them for $137 for size 50 bigger sizes are only $130. Plus you get two day shipping that in my case almost always translate to next day shipping

Tetando do meu HTC EVO

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.