New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play the Kings once, and if we meet them again it is for the Cup. I really have no problem with him signing out West. The only way I have an issue is if he goes to the Rangers or Pittsburgh. Either of those and I have to listen to my friends brag about how their team's stole Kovy from us. Two minutes after the Martin signing I was already getting sh--t from my friends who are Pens fans.

I'm pretty sure it's a hack to prevent recursive autoformatting. e.g. every time you quote you'd get another (2.3% accurate) or another (N). That's why on older posts you'd get "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)" etc.

Edited by David Puddy

I'm pretty sure it's a hack to prevent recursive autoformatting. e.g. every time you quote you'd get another (2.3% accurate) or another (N). That's why on older posts you'd get "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)" etc.

Bingo, every time you edit EKlun(d) it would place the tag on there, it was just easier this way. I did the same for (N)Єverson. I like that google angle as well. Sweet!

I heard from a guy who is friends with an inside source who has no special knowledge of this situation that said someday a deal will be completed with someone.

Speculate as you will with that. I think it's pretty obvious what that means.

SKA support crew "soul sisters"

My linkhttp://www.hc-ska.ru/en/cheerleading

JA2Y7836.jpg

“Soul Of sisters” - these are bright the unforgettable dancing show, which accompanies domestic hockey matches [sKA] Saint Petersburg!

The most beautiful girls of Petersburg, original dancing numbers, igniting music and inexpressible energy

- hockey in Petersburg are more than hockey!

Edited by ice dog

Just want to try this out:

(N)Єverson: Source: Kovalchuk nearing decision

The inference is that the choice is among the Kings, Devils, St. Petersburg of the KHL or perhaps even some silent NHL bidder.

So everyone? :lol:

Verdicts appeared imminent earlier, though, such as July 5, when he was believed close to signing with New Jersey, only to decide to resume talks with the Kings.

Still love this line, it looks like it was in another language and put through on internet translator.

cooke-kane.jpg

Not sure how I missed that image the first time around. Just saw it on Puck Daddy.

Is there one of crosby getting hit in the face like that? :)

btw who is this kolvy everyone speaks of?

Edited by Dead

omg HE'S A KING, NO WAIT, .... A Devil.. no wait.. KHL... decision soon .... or not... maybe .... no... .YES today, 99% chance he signs... no he won't.

I'm seriously bored with the thread now. Post more ninja pictures or some hit chicks in hockey gear. That is all.

Scoops... OUT