GDT: Rangers vs. Devils

snartly

Sorry for sidetracking, but any idea where the last couple of viewing parties are going to be at? I see they are still listed as TBD.

LGD and just praying they will win this one so I will not have to hear it for a month from Rags idiots.

Sweet, thanks! I'll be there

Anyone know a good place in Hoboken to watch the game?

Hoboken Bar & Grill on 2nd and Washington is your best bet, I think Dano is part owner.

The Black Bear will have this as well.

Hoboken Directory

No Elias spells disaster.

Without the Devils best player I am thinking 4-1 Rags.

Dubinsky will have a big night.

Edited by MantaRay

it sucks that Elias is not there... but we won bunch of games earlier without Zajac... and its only affecting the Elias line really... we can still get productions from our top line and everything

plus we get Zajac to replace Elias on his line which is not that bad at all, we should be okay

it sucks that Elias is not there... but we won bunch of games earlier without Zajac... and its only affecting the Elias line really... we can still get productions from our top line and everything

plus we get Zajac to replace Elias on his line which is not that bad at all, we should be okay

I like Zajac, but he is not in Elias class. You can replace a Zajac, but can't replace Elias. Our record without him speaks volumes.

LGD !!!! LLLLGGGDDD!!!!! Let the HATE for the Rangers inside of your body come alive tonight. I fvcking can't stand this team and their fans. The Devils NEED to play well defensively tonight. Henrik usually plays incredible against the Devils for some fvcking reason. Although this is a completely different Devils team now I believe the Devils have to keep the Rangers to 2-3 goals max in order to win this game. I hope we can get another 5 goal performance from the Devils. This could be the major turning point for this team. We need to start beating the Rangers more often. The Devils are a better team then them and will prove it tonight. Let's get that 5 game winning streak that we deserve. Team has been playing well and tonight will only boost their confidence even more with a win. I believe defense is KEY for tonight. Brodeur needs to step up his game vs this team too.

I'm in the arena.. Judging by the crowd so far, this could be the highest Ranger fan attended game yet.. And that's saying a lot because they had like 4k here last year when we played them around this time

Ugghh that's frustrating lol. I go to two devils games a year but with good reason living up in Toronto. I would be there tonight :cheers:

I'm in the arena.. Judging by the crowd so far, this could be the highest Ranger fan attended game yet.. And that's saying a lot because they had like 4k here last year when we played them around this time

The Rangers are finally a cup contender, so it should surprise no one that the bandwagon would stop at the rock.

Without Elias I just hope that the wagon riders don't get to abusive if they blow out the Devils too early tonight. It could get uly.