NJDevs 2013 Fantasy Football draft finished!

aylbert

Sworn Defenders select Kenny Britt, WR, TEN

Yo man! You blaming ME for YOU not moving up for Ruthlessraper? That sh!t aint right.

Yo man! You blaming ME for YOU not moving up for Ruthlessraper? That sh!t aint right.

Hey, they weren't raped...  It was decided after money changed hands that it was simply a misunderstanding.    And I merely shake my fist at you, keep it up and I'll bite my thumb at thee.

Hey, they weren't raped...  It was decided after money changed hands that it was simply a misunderstanding.    And I merely shake my fist at you, keep it up and I'll bite my thumb at thee.

Now you make it sounds like prostitution.

Now you make it sounds like prostitution.

I was headed that way, but then backed away because of the implications that rape victims that accept settlements are really just prostitutes... 

At the same time, I'm not quite sure on Big Ben.   I think he bought his way out of trouble, but I'm also not sure if the means he had to buy himself out of trouble, led to that trouble.

he shoulda took a knee and waited for the auto pick and yelled IT WAS JENNINGS ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how we've gone this long with no trades and this one auto-pick tease.....

he shoulda took a knee and waited for the auto pick and yelled IT WAS JENNINGS ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how we've gone this long with no trades and this one auto-pick tease.....

It's amazing how many trades I have backed out of this year to remain at zero...  I believe the count is 4.

One was pre-draft.

I have failed to provide liquidity to the trading market this year.

Edited by aylbert

This draft has been weird in terms of timing, it seems like picks come every ten minutes or every ten hours :P

Probably no trades cause it seems like half the people only log in long enough to pick, or pick via autopick.  There were a couple of almost deals at least.

It's amazing how many trades I have backed out of this year to remain at zero...  I believe the count is 4.

One was pre-draft.

I have failed to provide liquidity to the trading market this year.

One was as much me as you...I was kinda eh about trading back in the first round.  I don't know why you listened to Masked (of all people) on the last one though lmao.  It was never likely Ben would get back to you with four teams needing a backup QB in front of you.  Even if I wasn't initially going to take one and Manta probably would never take Big Ben either, as much as he respects him.

I offered another minor deal elsewhere but it was just as well it got ignored since my initial target got back to me anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

From My perspective, with the exception of my 2nd pick, there was never a player I was drooling over & had to have and was worried about not getting to me.

NAd the 2nd round was too early, I was not ready to give up 2 picks to move up a few spots when I essentially had 4 of the 1st 25 picks.