‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

@TGfireandice: RT @RobRossi_Trib: Told #pens have gone BIG on #PariseWatch but not sold that decision will be made today; club feels good about talks

fvck

I can imagine this is what dying a slow death feels like

@TGfireandice: RT @RobRossi_Trib: Told #pens have gone BIG on #PariseWatch but not sold that decision will be made today; club feels good about talks

fvck

I can imagine this is what dying a slow death feels like

I found the Niedermayer wait a lot worse.

If he goes to Pittsburgh or Philly, he can suck my dick. Seriously. After all that BS about wanting to stay here, all that "we" sh!t, the "don't worry" after fans chanted at him to stay. Absolute horsesh!t.

pretty much how I feel...though at least those teams aren't tha Rangers

I think the Pens are actually more loathsome than the Rags now.

I hate the Rangers fans more, for the often stated reasons.

Penguins fans, while still obnoxious, don't piss me off as much. They're just unknowledgeable front runners. The Penguins franchise is despicable.

You're only saying that because he isn't going to the Rags.

No, I'm not. With or without Parise, I've felt my hatred for Pittsburgh growing regularly since Martin went there and the whole perception of Bettman being up their ass. Zach signing there will put it over the top.

I agree about the fans. Rags fans are infinitely worse than Pens, but even there I think Flyers fans are worse than the Rags.

The thing that irks me about the Penguins is the media acts as if they're this well oiled machine of a franchise when in reality they were irrelevant for many years, obtained a ton of top draft picks, were lucky enough to land the top 2 players in the league, and now go on poaching talent from other teams. Don't get me wrong, Shero has done a great job at rebuilding but I don't consider this franchise in the same conversation as NJD and Detroit who have always managed to stay relevant, draft well despite picking late, and develop their own talent.

how long do the devils wait until they make a move

Everyone is waiting for Zach. We're not out on him yet. I wont expect a Devils move until then. We've only lost Poni and I know of no one who expected him to stay here + no one has been signed except Parenteau that would've been a fit here. Its been basically spare parts otherwise. Its just way too early to be impatient yet.

how long do the devils wait until they make a move

What move are you talking about? They made an offer to Parise and he didn't accept it. I am sure they talked to Brodeur and he got an agent and is looking at offers. Signing Hedberg would be smart..

I'm so glad these other guys like Salvador, Marty, Hedberg and Rafalski a few years back don't stab us in the back when they easily could once they get put on the backburner for higher priorites.

I was actually wondering if maybe that's why Marty went through hiring an agent and acting likes he's going to test the market. Perhaps he's annoyed at not getting the organization's undivided attention.

I was actually wondering if maybe that's why Marty went through hiring an agent and acting likes he's going to test the market. Perhaps he's annoyed at not getting the organization's undivided attention.

I dont think there's any chance we lose both Marty and Parise. One will be back.

No idea if Nick Kypreos gets things like this right, but he's saying Zach is telling teams he wants 12M signing bonus and another 12M next July 1st as part of his new deal?

I dont think there's any chance we lose both Marty and Parise. One will be back.

I would agree with that. I was just suggesting that perhaps Marty wanted to steal a little of the attention from Zach, to not be put so much on the backburner.

I would agree with that. I was just suggesting that perhaps Marty wanted to steal a little of the attention from Zach, to not be put so much on the backburner.

I think its more he went to Lou with the #/years he wants, Lou couldnt meet that, so they made an agreement that Marty tests the market and it goes from there. I can't really see Marty being a primadonna that just wants attention. Its possible, but it doesnt really fit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.