NFL Week 9

CRASHER

First off, the Ravens offense is one of the best in the league in terms of yardage. Its when we get in the redzone that we choke.

Even though these are two great defensive teams and an intense rivalry I would not be surprised to see a 30-28 final score on Monday night.

17.7 points a game... that's horrific offense!!!

Good offenses SCORE POINTS... good defenses STOP YOU FROM SCORING

I really take it that simply!

last 4 games:

that looks like a Patriot boxscore :P

How is the Eagles-Cowboys a 3?

The Eagles who have been up and down all year? If they played the Giants, it'd get half a star. LOL

Crasher, if Dallas loses that, they should be ashamed. :evil:

Edited by CRASHER

I think that lived up to the hype of Superbowl 41.5. It was a great game.

The officiating was terrible, but the game itself was great.

I think the difference between the first half (when the Colts held time of possession) and the second half (when the Patriots had their big drives) was Freeney. In the first half he was able to get around the Patriots offensive line and get in Brady's face. Hell, that Addai TD just before half time was all Freeney:

Freeney had been getting to Brady.

He was about to sack him again, so the Patriot defender tripped him, causing a 15 yard penalty.

With 3rd and forever, Brady throws a pseudo-hail-mary (low percentage pass to the end zone) that gets picked off.

Off the turnover Addai gets the TD.

But in the second half, Freeny looked tired. He didn't have near the impact that he had in the first half and Brady was able to put on a show.

:evilcry:

Oh well, Colts will just have to knock the Pats out of the playoffs with a heathy Harrison.

Refs sucked, even if they did favor the Colts.

I knew we blew it when we got called for offensive penalties leading up to Pats getting the ball back with nine minutes. Harrison playing would've made so much of a difference in this game.

That had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen. Aside from that it lived up to all the hype and it went down to the last 5 minutes. It was a tale of 2 entirely different games with both teams showing off their best. Positive for the Patriots is that this might secure them home field advantage for the next matchup. Considering Manning is constantly changing plays and pointing things out probaby more then any quarterback in the leage a rocking Gillette statium should make it tough on him. All in all a great game by 2 great teams and it could have gone either way.

How does the NFL send a rookie head ref's crew to the biggest regular season game of the season? Where's Ed Hocculi and his 25 inch pythons of pain???

Question now is can the Colts beat a physical San Diego or Pittsburgh in the playoffs then go on the road to frozen Foxboro and have enough gas left in the tank. That's what killed the Pats last year was the San Diego playoff game taking such a toll left them no gas in the second half of the AFC Championship game. Presumable the Patriots will have a much easier and one-demensional Kansas City, Cleveland, Baltimore, or Buffalo type team as their first round opponent.

Edited by mdsieve

I was talking with a friend tonight and we concluded that the Patriots *MIGHT* go 16-0 or at least 15-1 because it's unlikely that they will rest Brady too much down the stretch because they will want to maintain home advantage if they ever have to play the Colts in the playoffs. So it's not like the Colts a few years back where they were way out ahead of everyone and could afford to rest some players.... New England will have to continue to play excellent football just to keep ahead of Indy.

I can easily see the Colts finishing 15-1. They are that good.

Lets see... The Pats remaining opponents are...

Bills,Eagles,Ravens,Steelers,Jets, Dolphins,Giants.

From these teams, Ravens,Steelers,Giants and Eagles may have a chance to win vs the Pats(10%??) Clearly, Giants and Steelers are the best teams out of these 4(So far.) So...

15-1 or 16-0 is somehow realistic(Thanks for weak teams in your divison..Winninless Dolphins, 1-8 Jets and the 4-4 Bills :o)

the colts will probably lose a game in divison

but I said it before the game and I stick to it... in a bad weather game...new england... late january... the colts have the better personnel to handle that kinda game with Keith and Adaai and so forth... I'd not be shocked to see the colts win on the road, while New England pass pass and pass game is more fit for the colts dome :P

anyone else see the Seattle/Browns game?? fun stuff!!

the colts will probably lose a game in divison

but I said it before the game and I stick to it... in a bad weather game...new england... late january... the colts have the better personnel to handle that kinda game with Keith and Adaai and so forth... I'd not be shocked to see the colts win on the road, while New England pass pass and pass game is more fit for the colts dome :P

anyone else see the Seattle/Browns game?? fun stuff!!

Edited by njdevils783

How does a loud stadium favor a vocal guy like manning who basically runs his offense at the line? Home field is crucial to this guy he was begging the crowed a few times to quiet down and he was in his own building. Plus the Pats started to solve Addai in the 2nd half so who knows.