#81 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

MNR TONIGHT MOFO's!!!!!

Night of Champions last night. Edge retained the World title, and HHH retained his belt too. So....RAW... has no belts on it's show. :blink:
Oh well, one step closer in Vince & co. finally unifying the damn titles. :pray:

Well remember the one World Title Raw DID have (Kane) was lost too... it makes no sense at all
I had an interesting way to get the title back on Raw
it won't happen though

Vickie being Evil and all goes and trades HHH back to Raw for whatever (you know it's a low budget deal cause she's doing it to protect Edge)....HHH back on Raw and he's PISSED.... he makes a trade of his own to get even.... offers CM Punk the WWE Title in exchange for the Money in the Bank Shot which he will use on Edge at the Bash to get back on SD... Punk gets Title and even if he gets SMOKED that night on Raw .... even to make DAVE heel.... it's ok... the belt is on Raw and you have stuff going again.....

it's my plan at least :P

Or Punk can use his MITB on Edge/H (and the other can interfere to help Punk win)... and again belt on Raw!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#82 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:51 PM

Vickie being Evil and all goes and trades HHH back to Raw for whatever (you know it's a low budget deal cause she's doing it to protect Edge)....HHH back on Raw and he's PISSED.... he makes a trade of his own to get even.... offers CM Punk the WWE Title in exchange for the Money in the Bank Shot which he will use on Edge at the Bash to get back on SD... Punk gets Title and even if he gets SMOKED that night on Raw .... even to make DAVE heel.... it's ok... the belt is on Raw and you have stuff going again.....

I like it. It's creative. I mean anything's better than what they're doing now.

Why not just have HHH vs Edge in a uni`match with the champion being able to go freely on either brands. That's what they originally did back in 2002/03 (WWE Undisputed World Title) AND HAVE IT ON A SMACKDOWN, NOT A PPV!! The World Heavyweight Championship would always be defended on Free TV during the Monday Nights Wars, and sometimes (50%) you'd see it change hands. Now they make you pay for it! Bastards. Anytime the title is actually up for grabs on free TV (RAW or Smackdown) it's almost guaranteed the Champ will retain it. Just dumb. THROW THE PEOPLE A FVCKING BONE VINCE!

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#83 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

I'd be all for a unification match....but:

1. I don't need HHH on BOTH shows :P
2. they want to keep the shows separate
3. You would not have a world title to defend at house shows (since Raw and SD run shows the same night)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#84 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:05 PM

I'd be all for a unification match....but:

1. I don't need HHH on BOTH shows :P
2. they want to keep the shows separate
3. You would not have a world title to defend at house shows (since Raw and SD run shows the same night)

I guess Crash, but you can't keep going with 3 World titles either. I really don't see a solution.

I think the WWE deep down knows they've stretched themselves too thin with the excess brands/wrestlers. I think they're afraid of cutting them, knowing TNA would snag them instantly.

PS: Isn't it amazing that second WCW & ECW were purchased, Vince got sloppy?

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#85 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:27 PM

World Title problem .... fixed :P

and Edge within a week falls victim to HHH... how sad!

#86 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

The light falls during CM Punk's interview after his match??? :blink:

A fan (followed by security) runs/dances infront of Batista??? :blink:

Kane screams "is he alive or is he dead?" after Raw ends??? :blink:

----------------------------------------

Where oh where are they going with this angle? Does this tie in with what happened w/Vince? Will we see that Kane was behind it all? Is this an angle for the return of the Undertaker on Raw? Questions questions questions. Overall though a great show. Good to see a Fatal'4-Way match, the last time we saw one of those was during the Nixon administration I think... Or the last time the Cowboys were in a SuperBowl -lol. Same thing, right Crash? :joker: Great Raw. Keep it up Vinny baby.

*PS: Is there any question (especially now that Flair's gone) who the best wrestler on the stick is?

Posted Image

*PSS: please click me

Edited by Beezer34, 08 July 2008 - 12:03 AM.

#87 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:35 AM

The light falls during CM Punk's interview after his match??? :blink:

A fan (followed by security) runs/dances infront of Batista??? :blink:

Kane screams "is he alive or is he dead?" after Raw ends??? :blink:

----------------------------------------

Where oh where are they going with this angle? Does this tie in with what happened w/Vince? Will we see that Kane was behind it all? Is this an angle for the return of the Undertaker on Raw? Questions questions questions. Overall though a great show. Good to see a Fatal'4-Way match, the last time we saw one of those was during the Nixon administration I think... Or the last time the Cowboys were in a SuperBowl -lol. Same thing, right Crash? :joker: Great Raw. Keep it up Vinny baby.

*PS: Is there any question (especially now that Flair's gone) who the best wrestler on the stick is?

*PSS: please click me

1. It's the evil ghost of Chris Benoit :P

2. the fan thing and DAVE'S reaction = hilarity... even my GF could not stop laughing tonight at Raw! (Cryme Tyme too)

3. Kane either means Vince (which means he trashed the set)... or the Undertaker.....

We see fatal 4-ways all the time... and hey I can say I root for two teams and BOTH won the championship in the SAME year... so it doesn't get any better as a sports fan B )

4. best guy on the mike is jericho, cena is REAL close... so is edge

5. I fear rick rolls and refuse to look :P

#88 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:32 AM

3. We see fatal 4-ways all the time

5. I fear rick rolls and refuse to look :P

R3: I know, I just love FFW & Triple-Threat's. Still waiting on an Elimination Chamber match on Raw. But I won't hold my breath.

R5: No Rick Rolls. It's a link to the best football chant in the world. J... E... T... S... Jets - JETS - JETS!

Thanks Again BTW. You creeps ruined my Thanksgiving last year. :rant:

Edited by Beezer34, 08 July 2008 - 01:34 AM.

#89 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

R5: No Rick Rolls. It's a link to the best football chant in the world. J... E... T... S... Suck - SUCK - SUCK!

Fixed. :whistling:
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#90 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

I dunno... hearing Jet fans drunken chant is just as bad as rick-rolling :P

#91 94Obsession

94Obsession

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

I have seen the future of Wrestling..... and it is GOOD!!!

This is the greatest thing i've ever seen..... ***** Star match!!!

An invisible wrestler in action?, what's next a match with an actual broomstick? (Ric Flair joke)

Invisible Wrestler In Action

From the Crazymax Wrestling forums.

Looks like the Japanerse have upstaged us again at innovative Wrestling ideas, CRASHER!!!

The sad thing is this guy had a better match with an "invisible person" then most matches in the WWE and TNA today.

Check out that sportsmanship at the end!!! He even raises the invisible mans hand!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Posted Image

"Time slips away and leaves you with nothing but boring stories of glory days." -Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days

"Some things could be better, if we'd all just let them be" - Axl Rose - Yesterdays

Guns N' Roses - Yesterdays

#92 Beezer34

Beezer34

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image

Like to get some opinon(s) on this Q... Better Duo'Team for HBK

When he was with Big Sexy in the nWo?

When he teamed with the Game in DX?

Edited by Beezer34, 10 August 2008 - 10:57 AM.

#93 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

ok the invisible superplex was hilarity :P

#94 94Obsession

94Obsession

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

Posted Image

Like to get some opinon(s) on this Q... Better Duo'Team for HBK

When he was with Big Sexy in the nWo?

When he teamed with the Game in DX?

HHH in DX..... And no, not the NEW DX that made all these childish cock jokes like "Vince likes cock" that somehow today's Wrestling fans thought was cool and funny, the ORIGINAL DX in 1997.

The only DX that was worth a damn, and cool, although i'll admit that the version with Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn, was OK at best.

But the original DX was the BEST with Chyna and Rick Rude.

It's a shame that the fans today actually thought that the "NEW and IMPROVED" DX was even good or funny at all.

So HBK and HHH were the better duo definitely.

HBK and Kevin Nash remind me of the bad WWF times in 1995 with all those bad gimmicks (although the WWE now isn't that much better) and the WWE's version of the NWO in 2002 wasn't good at all.

So yeah, HBK and HHH were the better duo.
Posted Image

"Time slips away and leaves you with nothing but boring stories of glory days." -Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days

"Some things could be better, if we'd all just let them be" - Axl Rose - Yesterdays

Guns N' Roses - Yesterdays

#95 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:10 PM

Kevin Nash was best when he was mentoring the X-Division...

"Bob Backlund approved".... hilarity!

#96 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:02 AM

Check out what supposedly got Domino fired from WWE.

He gave it to creative and they found it offensive, then he broke up with Deuce, got jobbed out, and released.

I actually like it. Great video, Domino has charisma that he wasn't allowed to display as the 50s character. Maybe TNA picks him up with this character? I kinda doubt it, but I would love to see it come to fruition.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#97 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,115 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:43 AM

Check out what supposedly got Domino fired from WWE.

He gave it to creative and they found it offensive, then he broke up with Deuce, got jobbed out, and released.

I actually like it. Great video, Domino has charisma that he wasn't allowed to display as the 50s character. Maybe TNA picks him up with this character? I kinda doubt it, but I would love to see it come to fruition.

Deuce and Domino were split up back in June when Deuce got drafted to Raw. Domino has been jobbing since than and he sucked in the ring. There is no way that video got him fired especially when they asked him to pitch ideas. Cutting a head off a cardboard cutout isn't more offensive than trying to run over someone with a car like JBL tried too.

WWE always goes threw spurts were they git rid of a bunch of people who suck or people who they feel they have no new ideas for anymore.

#98 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

just what i read. you're probably right, I don't watch smackdown religiously, i just read recaps or fast forward through the crap on my dvr, so i can't really place the sd storylines in a time line like a can with raw.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#99 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

Are the Dibiase and Rhodes kids on Raw actually related to Ted Dibiase and Dusty Rhodes? The Rhodes boy looks young, compared to Dustin Rhodes/Goldust...

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#100 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

yes they are
lord help us all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users