#1 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Wait, what?!?!! :evil:

A one stop shop for CRA$HER to take joys in the ever pending fail$ of Buffalo sports LOL

Edited by LOTCB, 21 August 2012 - 06:00 PM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,687 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

This thread needs be locked by Nov 1 on principle since that's where the Bills nose dive like Owen Hart from the ceiling :lol:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:01 AM

This thread needs be locked by Nov 1 on principle since that's where the Bills nose dive like Owen Hart from the ceiling :lol:

Actually how about on September 10th if the Bills lose Week #1 at the Jets lol

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#4 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,687 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

Actually how about on September 10th if the Bills lose Week #1 at the Jets lol

If they lose THAT one you should pack it up till 2014 :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#5 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

0-4 in the pre-season, fails all over the field...goodness the Bills really know how to test my faith even BEFORE the season starts!

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#6 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,406 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

No wonder you passed on the Bills' D in fantasy :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978, 01 September 2012 - 11:49 AM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#7 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,687 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

0-4 in the pre-season, fails all over the field...goodness the Bills really know how to test my faith even BEFORE the season starts!

You're a better football fan then THAT....CMON

First team looked good against the Steelers, let the Jets return the opening kick for a TD before you get all pissy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users