Wholesale Jersey Site

njd3b1ink

You like others have no problem spending tons on food and tickets for the arena but then all of the sudden when it comes to jerseys start thinking with their wallet. How about save up for a couple of months and then go buy an official jersey? I've gone to many games without a jersey and I didn't die from it.

If devils fans put half the care in not buying illegal knockoffs as they do in cheer sections and cliques at the arena we wouldn't have this issue.

No. Listen up asswipe before you start talking like you know me. I only go to games when I can get a good deal searching through whether it be with the Devils offers or the secondary market. If I can get in the arena for $10, bring a sandwich I make from home with me to eat on the way up, park for free down the block a couple times a year to see a game, I do it. It's not as simple as 'saving up for a couple of months' when you have much more on your plate. I'll continue to save my money for things that matter, (student loans, a car, gas, insurance, phone, etc) and buying a $25 knockoff. It doesn't concern you, so if you could go back to minding your own business I would appreciate that.

I hope this board has a meet up i would love to meet you.

U should be banned http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117246 *Arguing on a forum is bound to happen but when you suggest/insinuate that you meet up and settle this man to man at the Arena or other location it becomes a very real legal situation* :wink2:

U should be banned http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117246 *Arguing on a forum is bound to happen but when you suggest/insinuate that you meet up and settle this man to man at the Arena or other location it becomes a very real legal situation* :wink2:

who the hell suggested meeting up to settle anything? Are you making things up? I said id love to meet him nothing about anything else ... I guess your implying something more? Are you instigating something? Redstorm your a tool bag you might as well just shut your mouth what are you devmans lawyer?

U should be banned http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117246 *Arguing on a forum is bound to happen but when you suggest/insinuate that you meet up and settle this man to man at the Arena or other location it becomes a very real legal situation* :wink2:

who the hell suggested meeting up to settle anything? Are you making things up? I said id love to meet him nothing about anything else ... I guess your implying something more? Are you instigating something? Redstorm your a tool bag you might as well just shut your mouth what are you devmans lawyer?

This is getting out of hand and completely ridiculous.. mod can you lock this up already

This is getting out of hand and completely ridiculous.. mod can you lock this up already

Look up the definition of the word "insinuate". :whistling: You should be banned for the cursing and personal insults as well.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Didnt know there were any rules for cursing? Insults? Why because I called you out on being a tool? Its exactly what you are.. now if I called you a dumb broad that would be a good example of a personal insult... but I would never call you something like that .. that's just wrong ;) .. mod please lock up this thread and do us all a favor!