GDT: Devils @ Blackhawks (8:30PM EDT)

Marshall

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just so we are clear, i said if we win this game and with a-train coming back, we are going to get on track (pun intended), i would like credit when we spank the rags.

No offense Zero but you're opinion is not that unique. Nor is it a hard one to formulate.

Edited by ben00rs

is it me or this team is starting to show some color ??

They are. This game had it's ugly moments but just like the last few games they played well at times. This was a huge win for this team. Despite the screw ups it's definitely something they can build off of and hopefully they gained some confidence by putting some pucks in the net. We've all been really critical of the team so they also deserve some credit when they do well.

I just hope Brodeur is ok, they really need him. Moose came up big but spot duty is more then adequate for him.

As happy as I am that we won, this team is INFURIATING. They completely stopped playing the second Hedberg came in net until about midway through the 3rd period. It was like watching a bunch of zombies out there for a full period. With our record, this team should be playing lights out until the score is 8-0. It pisses me off so much that at 2-0 we stop playing.

As happy as I am that we won, this team is INFURIATING. They completely stopped playing the second Hedberg came in net until about midway through the 3rd period. It was like watching a bunch of zombies out there for a full period. With our record, this team should be playing lights out until the score is 8-0. It pisses me off so much that at 2-0 we stop playing.

I'm assuming you meant 2nd period Hedberg came in but yea it's sad that a little stop in play could kill us that much,

That's fair enough. I want to feel excited too but I'm gonna wait for us to decisively win 2 straight games before regaining my own confidence in this team.

last year we were sucking and i stopped watching, and we started winning again. this year i haven't watched a game in 2 weeks and today was my first game and we won, you take what you may.

They should interview Colin WHite. Colin, you are a terrible hockey player. your injury effects your physical toughness, you're a traffic cone and you have more goals deflect off of you then you score in a season.

he's also their best defenseman by an infinite amount right now. but hey, let's bitch about that, and not ask WHERE THE fvck WAS TALLINDER ON THE 3RD GOAL? you watch the replay, and there's Greene, and there's Pelley, doing his best to cover up some glorified scrub who makes 6x's the money he does... and you wait and wait and wait, and oh, here comes Tallinder sauntering back in 10 seconds after the goal was scored.

I'm holding out hope that Parise's absence is going to make this a stronger team. As crazy as it sounds I really don't think they're losing much with Parise being out. He was obviously not healthy and playing anywhere near his standard production wise. But losing your best player regardless of his production is a big loss for any team from a mental standpoint. They will have to rally together to stay afloat.

The best part of tonight's win was that they battled through a sh!t load of adversity, and they managed to find a way to win. If they can win Friday and start to get healthy, we may be able to breathe a little easier.

Edited by Sickman