Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between periods 1 & 2 or before the game?????

Anyone Interested?

hmm... I think between periods would be better.. we're hoping to hang at Hell's Kitchen and don't know when exactly we're getting there.. have to see but it would be fun to put faces with names...

OK Let's make it between the 1st and 2nd periods in near the escalator (to Upper Concourse) in directly across from the Fire lounge.

http://www.prucenter.com/resources/pdfs/Main_Concourse.pdf

Is that by the windows (in front of escalator) or near that small mural (in the corner) where marty was signing the other day (that was the Fire Lounge side right? DOH!) :noclue:

k.. but just remember..that is going to draw everyone there to take a pic with it.. in front of the windows by the escalator maybe be better and outta the crowd.. IMHO

And I was afraid of the escalator traffic... and in between periods no one will get a picture anyway... too much traffic.

Since we have to go up the escalator anyway to get to our seats... I have no issue with this! :thumbsup:

Besides I owe someone a kick to the shins for saying I stink up the joint when all I do is add class and respectability !!!!! :koolaid: :koolaid:

Since we have to go up the escalator anyway to get to our seats... I have no issue with this! :thumbsup:

Besides I owe someone a kick to the shins for saying I stink up the joint when all I do is add class and respectability !!!!! :koolaid: :koolaid:

I doubt you can kick that high :giggle:

I'm sad. I'm so not a part of things now... and here I was the one routing for Newark so much...

well if sammy isn't there then I guess I feel a little better.

I'm the crappy Devils fan...with the crappy husband -- I'm going November 16th - bought the tickets... but now the old man won't go -- he's got to be in NY for the start of deer season Saturday.

I'm sad. I'm so not a part of things now... and here I was the one routing for Newark so much...

well if sammy isn't there then I guess I feel a little better.

I'm the crappy Devils fan...with the crappy husband -- I'm going November 16th - bought the tickets... but now the old man won't go -- he's got to be in NY for the start of deer season Saturday.

What about HoF night???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.