It's a Man's Game (Devils Rangers 4/21/13)

Beetlebum

fvck this a$$hole Rooney. No one came to watch you ref this game today fvckwad.

Same guy from Game 6 of the Finals too.  The non-trip on Kovy was the most suspicious non-call I've seen all year.Good teams don't lose because of bad reffing.  And bad teams still won't win, regardless of the reffing.

Season's gonna end today, let people vent.  Yeah the Devils are a cripple that look like little boys against men on the ice today.  But that's still no excuse for that non-call then an unneccesary reactionary call after you **** up the non-call.

That's right, I wonder if he's wearing his Kings Cup ring today.

I guarantee Anton Volchenkov will negatively impact this game for the Devils in some way. Be it him being out of position, taking a dumb penalty at a terrible time, probably both. I have absolutely no clue what DeBoer is thinking and I'm getting sick of him fvcking with Mark Fayne.

done and done

Or just take half the salary and cap hit and deal him off to Detroit or somewhere else that'll take him for $2.1 million a year.

I don't know if anyone's going to do that, his post-buyout price would be less than that, most likely.   It's not like he's Brad Richards, who could get bought out and then have someone else throw a sh!tload of money at him.

Brodeur, .818 save percentage in last 4 games, and yes I am not including the Flyer shutout because I am mad. :P

What in this game was the fault of a mediocre 40 year old goalie?   The defensive play is horrendous.   Yes, they keep shots down, but man do they break down.   Not much you can do when the defenseman decides to do his best goalie impersonation, blocking out the sun in the process.