GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators

Quinn01

WELL SO MUCH FOR fvckING THIS. Unfvcking believable get your god damn sh!t together.

How dare the Devils give up a goal.

It's not like the Devils have been shutting them down all game...Ottawa's been getting chances.

How dare the Devils give up a goal.

It's not like the Devils have been shutting them down all game...Ottawa's been getting chances.

I'm angry about the whole ONE minute into the 3rd period thing.

We're still winning, SMT3. Have a beer or something!!

Would love to see Patty or Kovy step up here... anyone please!

I know..it's just frustrating to see an odd man rush like that right after an intermission.

That one was a shame...Marty has been getting some breaks, but was making some nice saves.

I'm glad the biggest Marty kiss-ass chico acknowledged that the goal was martys fault.

Not much surprise there. Did make a lot of big saves tonight though, but that one was a bad one there for sure. Like I said, kind of sad, he was playing better. Hope the Devils can pull it out for him.

God, how many needless points have the Devils gave up to conference rivals this year? Two to Florida in that comeback, one to Ottawa earlier this year in the home game and at least one tonight, one to the Caps, one to the Jets (all in games where we blew multi-goal leads)...these wasted points WILL come back to haunt us if we're not careful.