BRING ON THE SENATORS

HellOnICE

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa starting on the Road is excellent for us. The Sens have a very respectful record on the road, which is countered by Jerseys good home record. The Sens will start slow in game 1....7 days off is just way to long, but If the Sens can hold the Devils to at least 1 goal heading into the 2nd period, they will get their legs back and then start to take over puck possesion. I hope the Sens come out Flying and hit everything in site...but like I said...It's more probable they will come out flat and then start to ramp things up as the game progresses. A Devil win in game 1 is probably a very good bet.

I get this same feeling, dag. They were gangbusters from the beginning in round one, but there is less of a chance they will be able to intimidate the devils core players the way they could with Pitt. They'll probably look, for the most part, to see what the Devils do first and try to counter, which I think is a mistake. Nonetheless, I'm confident they will step their game up as the series progresses. I'll be happy with a split in Jersey and go from there.

My main concern is Heatley. Through 3 series he has shown little, the Sens will need him to score this round.

:haha2::clap2:

My immediate thought for a rebuttal was

friesenjeff0513ik4.jpg

But I aint puter savvy enough to add this picture to the movie thing. :noclue:

Whoever wins this series goes to the Cup Finals (barring major injuries). Both teams are deep and are great in transition. This one should go seven, but I don't doubt that if one team gets serious momentum, they could close it out early.

Bring it on, boys. Let's see what happens when you have to face a full team, not just 3 players.

GO SENS GO!!

Let's see what happens when you play a REAL goalie!!!! :evil:

Thank God it's game day finally.

Here's to a terrific series which I'm sure will have us all on the roller coaster ride throughout.

This is the rubber match series between our clubs...Hopefully this time around the Sens wrap her up in 6.

As for tonight, I'm going with a Devils win because I think the 7 days off will hurt the Sens.