GDT: ECF Game 5 - NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

ZeroGravityFat

Me too. The glass of Tullamore is helping.

These games aren't healthy to watch. :lol:

I don't get why they do it. All it does is take years off of the lives of their fans, which means less years for them to spend money on the team :P

No way. You give that as a nickname if Gionta hadn't been productive in these playoffs, but he's been a solid contributor. And he's already scored some bigger playoff goals than his brother ever did in New Jersey.

I'm putting the kibosh on that one.

That one was suggested by Sherry Ross in the post-game after a game early in the first round, and she's been championing it ever since. I think it's ridiculously clever, personally.

Me too. The glass of Tullamore is helping.

These games aren't healthy to watch. :lol:

What I wouldn't give for a nice whiskey or scotch right now.

I think I read someone on Twitter say right after the game, "I need a cigarette. I don't smoke, but I need a cigarette." That's exactly how I feel.

That one was suggested by Sherry Ross in the post-game after a game early in the first round, and she's been championing it ever since. I think it's ridiculously clever, personally.

Man, I can't stand it. Gionta deserved to be in his brother's shadow when he was stuck playing years in the AHL. But he deserves to be recognized as himself when he's been a key player for this great run.

What I wouldn't give for a nice whiskey or scotch right now.

I think I read someone on Twitter say right after the game, "I need a cigarette. I don't smoke, but I need a cigarette." That's exactly how I feel.

I'm enjoying a post game Blue Moon, myself :cheers:

Mike

Great Win! We gotta play the next game like it's our last and only game. Out of all the great memories, the 1994 playoffs has to be up there as one of the worst for Marty. He needs to get in there and leave it all out on the ice Friday. Marty must exorcise the demons of 94 on Friday. The Rags will be playing hard, playing fast and playing dirty.

Nice to see the players bailing out Marty after a few bad bounces.. I would only blame him on the first goal that got NY back in the game

well done..

1 win away from Cup Finals !!! Deeeesscent.

Only the first goal? For me it was the third goal that was the biggest screw up. That was entirely Marty's fault. He should probably get two assists on that thing.

But you are certainly right that it is sweet being one game from the finals. I want to enjoy this without counting my Stanley cups before they've hatched tho. (how's that for a mixed metaphor?)

This game will seriously do me in. Game is on at 2am here, so I slept for approx. 3 hours. I usually go back to bed and sleep for 2.5 more before I get up for work, but I couldn't after this one. Impossible. So incredibly happy, edge of my seat entire game.

Great Win! We gotta play the next game like it's our last and only game. Out of all the great memories, the 1994 playoffs has to be up there as one of the worst for Marty. He needs to get in there and leave it all out on the ice Friday. Marty must exorcise the demons of 94 on Friday. The Rags will be playing hard, playing fast and playing dirty.

Absolutely. F Messier and that '94 team. It's time for Marty to get his revenge.