479 replies to this topic

#221 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

Yeah, I have to play Anaheim and I'd like to get it done before the schedule advances, so hopefully a new GM claims them soon.

Also, my friend is ready to take over Tampa Bay as soon as the current Philly GM is booted and the current Tampa GM takes over the Flyers. When will this happen?

Which friend is going to take tampa? Your one friend took st louis last night. The philly will happen sometime today. Im going to get my brother to take care of that today since he knows the kid that wants to switch over.

#222 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

I still have a game against Ottawa. Are you gonna boot him?

My last game left is against ottawa also. He did attempt to play 2 games but he lagged/rage quitted out. Im going to wait till i get home tonight to do something about that. I know he still wants to play, but if he isnt going to come on then ill have to boot him later today.
im trying not to boot alot of people at once cause the computer trades are god awful. But i really want to get the league to 30 gms that are dedicated and active. If everyone is dedicated then theres a possibility we cud even sim before fridays cause everyone has played all their games.

#223 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

Calgary Flames - rockhardr1chard has me annoyed. He ignored my repeated requests a few days ago... wasn't on 2 days ago... and last night... played a game and told me I was 'next' after another game. I waited the entire game watching his progress in the league members menu... then he just logged off and never returned.

It would have been nice if he just said I don't have time... instead I just wasted my time not playing, waiting to finish my last game of a busy start. As of last night, he's only played 1 league game.

/rant

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#224 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Which friend is going to take tampa? Your one friend took st louis last night. The philly will happen sometime today. Im going to get my brother to take care of that today since he knows the kid that wants to switch over.

I don't know the St. Louis GM, you must be thinking of somebody else.

My friend who is going to take over Tampa Bay (once Tampa Bay takes over Philly) is "njdevil330."
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#225 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

That was my friend who took St. Louis. Just to clear up any confusion.

believe-devs.jpg

#226 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Oh ok i got it now. Im not sure if we have added each other yet, but either way the lightning shud be available sometime today. I will let you know when thats official. Buffalo will have a new gm by today also so if anyone needs to play them you will most likely be able to today.

#227 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

If the new Philly owner is in place by tonight, I should be online around 8pm...

#228 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

I'll be online tonight as well. Still need to play Toronto and Ottawa, but both have yet to play a full game, so hopefully this gets resolved and they get owners so I can finish up.

believe-devs.jpg

#229 NJD NoWak 98

NJD NoWak 98

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

I rather play computer than have to go on everyday just to see tor or ott still not play any games

#230 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

I rather play computer than have to go on everyday just to see tor or ott still not play any games

Same. Id rather control my own destiny

Edited by SMantzas, 20 September 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#231 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Let's boot Philly ASAP so TMCDEVITT99 can leave Tampa for Philly and njdevil330 can take over Tampa.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#232 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, Anaheim is my last opponent this week and they are unowned. I'd rather play a computer controlled Anaheim tonight than just have it simmed tomorrow.

#233 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Im pretty sure i cant enable that. I think permission to play a teams as a cpu has to be enabled by the gm. I can check in a bit but im pretty sure thats how it works. I will make sure that by week 2 the slackers are gone.

#234 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

If a team has a slacker GM, you have to wait to play the actual person (or have the game simmed at the end of the week). The only way you can play a computer-controlled version of a user-controlled team is if the team's GM specifically enables that option (for example, this is a good option if a GM is going on vacation or something).

If a team doesn't have a GM at all though, like Anaheim right now, you CAN play against them and they'll be controlled by the computer. Do we have permission to go ahead and do this for teams currently without GMs? It's better than having the games simmed when the schedule advances tomorrow.

#235 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I need to play the kings and Boston. Neither will reply back to my messages I send them.

Getting really annoying. I'm not gonna lie

#236 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

I need to play the kings and Boston. Neither will reply back to my messages I send them.

Getting really annoying. I'm not gonna lie

Imagine what it would be like to play in a random GM Connected league rather than one like this one where everyone is at least semi-connected...it would be insanely frustrating to find active GMs.

#237 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

I've been trying to get a hold of both of them for the past 3 days but they don't even reply to my messages. They haven't played NHL in over 2 days

#238 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Mu6atu- sorry for Boston's inactivity... He lost his will to play after the beat down I placed on him

#239 Mu6atu

Mu6atu

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

Ok i finally got a hold of Boston. Im playing a game with him now

#240 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

The flyers, sabres, and leafs are taken care of. Still looking for someone to take the ducks. Ottawa is the next team to get kicked but I need to find people to take teams first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users