EQF Game 3 - Playoff GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils

NJCroMag

Meanwhile, for at least two years in a row, the NHLPA players poll has named the Panthers' home ice as the worst sheet in the league. Absent from both top-five lists? That rink in Newark.

http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20112012-results/arenas-and-teams/which-rink-has-the-worst-ice

http://www.playerspoll.ca/results/20102011-results/arenas-and-teams/which-rink-has-the-worst-ice

Shut it, Dineen.

But it's still incredible that "the best ice in the NHL" that we were promised as part of this new arena is still so often maligned, and most times by our own players and staff. Fix it, JVB.

Clarkson needs to put the few scoring chances he is going to get tonight in the net. He had a few that were just mind blowing and he missed them. Theo just drops the rebounds out there. We need to capitalize on that and crash the net more.

Ok, its time to call ridiculous. We have sellout playoff games all the time when we get to the playoffs. This "Sell the Rock out" hysteria is created by fans who don't have much experience going to games.

Season ticket holder here. I've seen more of my share of empty seats in past playoffs. It's exciting to be back into the playoffs after 2 years and to know the atmosphere is going to be amazing. It's extremely discouraging sometimes the games that end up being empty. Our last game against the Flyers, my section was 40% empty and 50% in Flyers jerseys.

Knowing that tonight's game is sold out with 98% Devils fans is a good feeling for once. That's all!