1st Ever Devils Army Road Trip

Colin226

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had my Devil mask on and this security whore came and told me masks aren't allowed in the arena.. I said its not listed on the website and her reply was "It's an unwritten rule. What if you punched someone and tried to run out? We wouldn't be able to identify you"

So I was a bit of a smart ass before walking away lol.. What a joke of an arena

I would have made you take it off too, in the same position.

Sorry I haven't responded until now - I've been home with the flu all week. Thank you to everyone that came out and made this trip a great success! I look forward to planning the next one and I'm open to suggestions. I've heard both Philly and Washington - I'd prefer Washington (not a fan of Philly at all)...but again, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks again to all that came out!

Sorry I haven't responded until now - I've been home with the flu all week. Thank you to everyone that came out and made this trip a great success! I look forward to planning the next one and I'm open to suggestions. I've heard both Philly and Washington - I'd prefer Washington (not a fan of Philly at all)...but again, I'm open to suggestions.

hi jamie,

can we go to MSG? it's always fun to see the devils play the rangers.

gina

boston or montreal would be great.

hi jamie,

can we go to MSG? it's always fun to see the devils play the rangers.

gina

Jaime did a MSG trip once.. Problem with it is that open tickets aren't in big enough clusters so we'd be all spread out.. Kinda defeats the strength in numbers.. I'd say The Caps or Bruins are our best bet.. I'd be up for Philly but I'm in the minority on that I think

FYI: You'll have to get the Washington tickets in the summer and expect to pay upwards of $75+ just for the ticket. If you did that trip I'd suggest making a whole-day event with time enough for sightseeing (ex. arrive at noon for a 7:00 p.m. start). There's no tailgating as Verizon is in the MSG mold of a downtown arena, but there's plenty of bars around the arena and quite a few have a GREAT beer selection.

I'd be interested in a weekend in Pittsburgh, Boston, DC, or Montreal. See if we could get a block of hotel rooms together.

FYI: You'll have to get the Washington tickets in the summer and expect to pay upwards of $75+ just for the ticket. If you did that trip I'd suggest making a whole-day event with time enough for sightseeing (ex. arrive at noon for a 7:00 p.m. start). There's no tailgating as Verizon is in the MSG mold of a downtown arena, but there's plenty of bars around the arena and quite a few have a GREAT beer selection.

You mean the Prudential Center mold ;)

I think it would be fun to train to DC like the Flyers did on 24/7 but that would be tough to coordinate