WE ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!!!

USAkid90

Hi Devils fans, Ranger fan here!

Just wanted to say thanks for an exciting as always series and i'm very happy for you all. Great series win. Ton of respect for the Devils and their talent! All I ask is that the Ranger fan base as whole is not judged by the minority of idiots we do have. People like me have great respect for other teams and their fans and simply just love the game.

So cheers to a great series and congratulations :cheers:

Now prove all the doubters and analysts wrong, beat the kings, and go get that cup you deserve! take care!

Very gracious.

I'm currently trolling NYC in my Parise shirt and red Devils hat..

Already had two fvck You's and one guy go "Really man? Really?" to which I said "Absolutely" with a huge smile on my face

TROLL NEW YORK CITY!!

Oh I fvcking love it- yell back at them HEN-RIQUE *clap clap* HEN-RIQUE!!

I walked around in my red devils shirt, and funny enough i got a lot of thumbs up and cheers all day, not a single rag showed their colors.

ps. i apologize if i ambushed anyone last night with a bear hug, couldn't help it.

Just keep making The Game Day Thread :yay::thumbsup::boogie::dance:

Tom Gulitti said the fan ratio was 9-to-1 Devil ... but there was a concentration of Ranger fans in 212, and many were as obnoxious as the stereotypical Flyer fan, including one girl in a Gaborik jersey who just could not zip it, with comments about everything from the Hen-rik chant to the camera shot of Donald Trump. But this girl was also shaking everyone's hand at the bottom of the stairs at the end of the game. Wacky.

Hahaha this is amazing. I watched this game at a bar in Asbury last night and it was fvcking epic.

So stoked. So numb, honestly it is just hitting me now.

I got so hammered last night and had to work this morning.

I am JUST now getting a chance to enjoy this. I wish the game was on in its entirety!

Dude we fvcking beat the Rangers! hahahahahaaha

The number 1 team in the league, all year!

We NEVER have to hear about 94 again, we will never back down or feel embarrassed about The QUEEN having our number.

It's over!

Bring it fvcking home boys! fvck the QUEENS! LGD!!!!! :koolaid:

I was in NYC today & saw 2 Devils fans walking around. One with a black T who I went up to and told him his shirt was awesome (and that he was braver than me). And another in all bright red. Way to go guys!

I'm a lifeguard here in NJ and our "required" uniform is either a white tee with our red trunks, or a white tee with "guard" on the front. Today I showed up in my trunks and a black Devils shirt. Bosses didn't care and member of the pool were giving me props and high fives all day!

So I've been pretty much priced out of tickets for the finals. Anyone know of a good bar in Hoboken area where there is a good atmosphere to watch the games? If I can't be at the game itself, I'd atleast like to be around a bunch of other fans.

I don't know what it is about this comment from the TSN article but for some reason it rubs me the wrong way:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=396913

The Devils' answer to Kopitar is Kovalchuk, who possesses one of the most accurate shots in the league. Yes, he takes long shifts and yes, he's not the most responsible defensive player but if you need a goal to win the game, he's near the top of everyone's list.

"I don't like some of his antics but you've got to take the good with the bad and the good is real good," said NHL on TSN anaylst Marc Crawford. "He's got breakaway speed and an outstanding shot and he's playing big in big games."

Edited by ben00rs