2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Crosby who probably has the best drive and leg strength in the league just flat out stopped skating, jumped up and flat on his butt. Pretty clear

But the Pens look pretty horrible defensively. And Fleury stinks (so does Nabokov)

Yea you cant hold, you're right. But you cant look at that and say Crosby didn't go down pretty easily

He definitely did. He dives worse than anyone, but strait has to know he'll get the call in that situation. Crosby pretty much will always get that call.

I am semi watching the Isles game and doing laundry it was 4-2 Pittsburgh and now I am back and it is 4-4 The Isles have offered exciting hockey this season, good management. I want Boston to win but will add the Isles to the list. Who would have thought the Isles over the the Devils? Good job Lou?
When you get to draft in the top ten every year, and get your best player by virtue of having the number 1 pick, eventually you'll manage to get into the playoffs.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I am semi watching the Isles game and doing laundry it was 4-2 Pittsburgh and now I am back and it is 4-4 The Isles have offered exciting hockey this season, good management. I want Boston to win but will add the Isles to the list. Who would have thought the Isles over the the Devils? Good job Lou?
When you get to draft in the top ten every year, and get your best player by virtue of having the number 1 pick, eventually you'll manage to get into the playoffs.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was a two-handed hold, gotta call it.   Crosby just made everyone look bad afterwards by going to his ass for no reason.

The bad blown call was on the over the top breakaway pass to Grabner.   Played with a high stick, possibly played by another high stick, and the Pens ended up with the puck.   Huh?   Should have been blown dead for an Isles offensive zone faceoff.

The ref gave so much time for Streit to let him go, but he wouldn't. There is no case to be made that that play is not a penalty. He was holding him with two friggen hands. 

Also, when are the Pens just going to give up on Fleury? Shame the Isles couldn't get one good shot on him in the OT. He continues to be simply awful. They have a solid enough backup. 

Edited by devilsrule33

It was a two-handed hold, gotta call it. Crosby just made everyone look bad afterwards by going to his ass for no reason.

The bad blown call was on the over the top breakaway pass to Grabner. Played with a high stick, possibly played by another high stick, and the Pens ended up with the puck. Huh? Should have been blown dead for an Isles offensive zone faceoff.

And I could not understand why the commentators were lauding that "defensive effort" instead of pointing out what is on replay a clear rules violation and blown call.

I may catch some flack for it (probably should since it is a Devils board) but I still enjoy watching Parise play the game. Love his work ethic and hockey sense. I still have mixed emotions on him leaving but I'm not angry at him. Sure the Devils would've made the playoffs with him here but at least they aren't stuck with his insane contract. At least I can still cheer for him in international play. He's always been solid and clutch for the US team.

I may catch some flack for it (probably should since it is a Devils board) but I still enjoy watching Parise play the game. Love his work ethic and hockey sense. I still have mixed emotions on him leaving but I'm not angry at him. Sure the Devils would've made the playoffs with him here but at least they aren't stuck with his insane contract. At least I can still cheer for him in international play. He's always been solid and clutch for the US team.

Zach Parise can eat a bag of dicks. Period.
  • Like 1

Zach Parise can eat a bag of dicks. Period.

when I watched their last game of the season to see if Lumbus would make the playoffs, it was the first 5 mins of any MIN game I watched this year and when they put his stupid face on the screen, I was ready to put my fist through my computer (thankfully I restrained myself :P )

So it's the same amount of games to catch a guy with his head down and barely contact the head as it is to come across with a flying elbow Tito Santana style. Thanks for clarifying, NHL.

The inconsistency is absolutely infuriating. There's no rhyme or reason for anything. Its a fvcking farce of the highest order.

Ottawa is now carrying the water as the scariest team to play right now.

What's hilarious is both Montreal's and Ottawa's benches look like a beer league with only 5-6 guys.

Btw Paul MacLean is the fvcking man. I love how he just laughs at these fvcktards after they insult him, and then he calls a time-out with 17 seconds left in a 6-1 game to further humiliate the Habs. This man can coach my team anytime. I fvcking love it.

Btw Paul MacLean is the fvcking man. I love how he just laughs at these fvcktards after they insult him, and then he calls a time-out with 17 seconds left in a 6-1 game to further humiliate the Habs. This man can coach my team anytime. I fvcking love it.

RIGHT?  How great is this guy, balls of steel.  Love it

Agreed, I'm a fan of the "bug-eyed fat walrus!"