OOT Thread

Daniel

That's one of the first 'tricks' I could do when I was 9 years old. Very very easy. For whatever reason I dont like it when you are trying to win a NHL game, its impossible to get the puck up and the goalie will just cover the bottom. I know hockey is suppose to be entertaining but for me that wasn't exciting at all because I know how easy it is to pull. If a Devil tried to pull something like that I would be livid. Daugavins didn't just do that to try to score but he did it to turn some heads as well. That's a very low percentage shot on a cheesy trick, I don't like it.

I am sorry, but I am probably in the minority, the guy looked like a dope when he tried to pull that.

yup, its a mite / squirt training move used when kids cant stick handle looking up. just give the guy a rubber donut then so he can put his butt end in the hole

Edited by EdgeControl

im literally petrified to the idea of NJ losing to MTL in the playoffs, i cant' even imagine how it felt for you guys when NJ lost to the Rangers in the playoffs... but on the other hand... when we win like last years it's bigger than life.

looks like the michael ryder deal is working out too

I remember back when I used to coach 12 under roller hockey for my brothers team there was this kid that would try that shootout move cause he couldn't stick handle and he thought it was thee coolest thing. It's always been an inside joke between me and my brothers and when we saw that shootout attempt last night we just started cracking up. It was so funny that he tried that at the NHL level

Bush league? The shootout is the time to do anything you want where you think you can score. It's a move he has done successfully before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkIXY_5m7Dg&feature=youtu.be

That crap only works on the minor league or kid's level.  To try that in the NHL against an NHL-level goalie is laughable and dumb.  I hope he gets ragged on by his teammates for a long time for trying that move when the game is on the line.

so horrible now all i see is habs fans bragging, my wild fan buddy updating me and going on and on about anything Wild related during games. My chicago fan buddy who can't shut up with his "How "bout them Hawks?!?" and my Rangers fan buddy telling me how the Rangers are turning the corner and how Nash is the best thing ever and how they are getting closer to us and bla bla.

yet nothing i can do and my team is not giving me anything to work with at all.

so horrible now all i see is habs fans bragging, my wild fan buddy updating me and going on and on about anything Wild related during games. My chicago fan buddy who can't shut up with his "How "bout them Hawks?!?" and my Rangers fan buddy telling me how the Rangers are turning the corner and how Nash is the best thing ever and how they are getting closer to us and bla bla.

yet nothing i can do and my team is not giving me anything to work with at all.

You need some new friends. Sound like a bunch of bandwagoners, if they're from this area that is.

Tortorella has sunk to a new low, he snapped at Sam Rosen. I mean really? Sam is one of the nicest guys and he isn't just some reporter, he is a big part of the Rangers franchise. Torts is disgraceful.

Snapping at Rosen and giving zero respect to Buffalo.  Hahaha, way to make your organization proud, Torts.

Tortorella has sunk to a new low, he snapped at Sam Rosen. I mean really? Sam is one of the nicest guys and he isn't just some reporter, he is a big part of the Rangers franchise. Torts is disgraceful.

. What did he say? I have to say, that's fvcked up. We like to poke fun at Sam, but he's a good dude and a good announcer, his love of the Rangers aside. That would be like a Devils coach snapping on Doc. EDIT: I just saw the video. What an a$$hole. Edited by MadDog2020