GDT: Philthadelphia Failures @ New Jersey Devils

Coorslight

Todd Cordell said that it looks like the Flyers have reworked their lines. Here's the link to his preview and new projected lines. First post will have new lines under original ones in picture.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Todd-Cordell/NHL-Gameday-Preview-Philadelphia-Flyers--New-Jersey-Devils---Game-2/159/48687

]Here are the projected lines (subject to change) for the Flyers:

Scott Hartnell - Claude Giroux - Jake Voracek

Matt Read - Sean Couturier - Ruslan Fedotenko

Tye McGinn - Brayden Schenn - Wayne Simmonds

Max Talbot - Scott Laughton - Eric Wellwood

Kimmo Timonen - Luke Schenn

Nicklas Grossmann - Braydon Coburn

Andrej Meszaros - Bruno Gervais

So stoked to be back in Newark for a game tonight. Hoping for a bit of revenge for last year's awful opening night.

So stoked to be back in Newark for a game tonight. Hoping for a bit of revenge for last year's awful opening night.

That game was awful. That was my first game ever at the Rock after being in Colorado for 5 years. I splurged and bought 3 tickets in Section 10 and everything. A nightmare. Oh well. I got my revenge in Game 3 ;) Greatest game I've ever been to. So fun. Hopefully tonight is more like Game 3 than last years opening night!

@RichKrezwick: SOLD OUT tonight for @NHLDevils vs Flyers @PruCenter and only scattered seats for Friday vs Capitals. #DropThePuck

Still lots of seats left on ticketmaster for tonight.

There's literally almost nothing left on the secondary market though...tiqiq.com has 20 tickets left for tonight. That site scans stubhub, ebay, Ticketnetwork, ticketsnow, and probably some others. Basically just means anyone who wants tickets last minute will have to buy whatever is left on Tickmaster.

Last night when I was looking, it looked like not much left in the 100s/200s. Mostly single seats and a few here and there...lower level I did see a bit of groups of seats together.

There's literally almost nothing left on the secondary market though...tiqiq.com has 20 tickets left for tonight. That site scans stubhub, ebay, Ticketnetwork, ticketsnow, and probably some others. Basically just means anyone who wants tickets last minute will have to buy whatever is left on Tickmaster.

Last night when I was looking, it looked like not much left in the 100s/200s. Mostly single seats and a few here and there...lower level I did see a bit of groups of seats together.

Tiqiq or whatever is wrong.

On stubhub atm there are over 170 tickets available.

http://www.stubhub.com/new-jersey-devils-tickets/devils-vs-flyers-1-22-2013-4222910/

Tiqiq or whatever is wrong.

On stubhub atm there are over 170 tickets available.

http://www.stubhub.c...2-2013-4222910/

How dare they lie to me!!! I'm on Ticketmaster now looking at the available seats...WOW I wish I could take a screenshot and post it (I'm at work so can't) but look at section 18 :o

Edit: I'm assuming tiqiq.com isn't as reliable anymore...another one is fansnap.com they're showing 179 tickets available.

http://www.fansnap.com/new-jersey-devils-tickets/philadelphia-flyers-vs-new-jersey-devils/january-22-2013-996927

Edited by Coorslight