NJDevs.com: Banner ideas

(in scary drone voice) Red is the founder. His word is law (/scary drone voice).

lame lame

double and triple lame

and founder or NOT being a crybaby about taking a shot like everyone else does on here, is just... LAME

Oh fer f*ck's sake... :rant:

You'll notice the line was simply changed, not eliminated all together. We're still making fun of his posting style; if he prefers to claim it's bad typing rather than bad spelling, fine, but he's still getting ribbed for it. :P

And since he's the guy who started the community that would eventually become NJDevs, perhaps a favor now and again isn't too much to ask.

Oh fer f*ck's sake... :rant:

You'll notice the line was simply changed, not eliminated all together. We're still making fun of his posting style; if he prefers to claim it's bad typing rather than bad spelling, fine, but he's still getting ribbed for it. :P

And since he's the guy who started the community that would eventually become NJDevs, perhaps a favor now and again isn't too much to ask.

lame lame

double and triple lame

and founder or NOT being a crybaby about taking a shot like everyone else does on here, is just... LAME

It's a sad day when a 38 year old throws a temper tantrum like a 3 year old and

gets what they want.

NJDevs.com:ENOUGH ALREADY...I'm taking my ball and going home!!!

NJDevs.com: Are you all thumbs like redrum?

NJDevs.com: Where red is the grammar king.

NJDevs.com: Free redruM decoder ring with your membership.

NJDevs.com If you can't take a joke don't read the banner.

It's a sad day when a 38 year old throws a temper tantrum like a 3 year old and

gets what they want.

Way of the world today....

piss, moan and complain and then get yo way...

NJDevs.com:ENOUGH ALREADY...I'm taking my ball and going home!!!

NJDevs.com: Are you all thumbs like redrum?

NJDevs.com: Where red is the grammar king.

:rofl:

ok that was pure awesomeness :thumbsup:

D34 and CRASHER: In your race to determine who between you is the bigger a-hole, you've overlooked one salient point: RED'S STILL BEING MADE FUN OF!!!!!!! Why does it feckin' matter that it was changed from "spelling" to "typing"? It's still one giant Nelson "ha-ha!" of a line! :doh1: Just drop it already!

Funny, never thought I had to prove my levels of a$$hole-dom :koolaid:

But just so I get it right, it's ok for red to complain about it, but not ok for us to complain about the complaining?

Where's my damn super-toilet ??? :P

D34 and CRASHER: In your race to determine who between you is the bigger a-hole, you've overlooked one salient point: RED'S STILL BEING MADE FUN OF!!!!!!! Why does it feckin' matter that it was changed from "spelling" to "typing"? It's still one giant Nelson "ha-ha!" of a line! :doh1: Just drop it already!

Why are you defending Red? :noclue:

Reds Spelling err sorry typing skills or lack there of are part of this boards history.

It's not to be taken too seriously you do know that right?

Geez Rowdy, relax. It's all fun. Go look at them new Allyson Hannigan pics I posted and drift off to another, better world for a while. :)

D34, you should make it NJDevs.com: Where red is the grammEr king to make it worse. :evil:

Edited by sammyk

Geez Rowdy, relax. It's all fun. Go look at them new Allyson Hannigan pics I posted and drift off to another, better world for a while. :)

D34, you should make it NJDevs.com: Where red is the grammEr king to make it worse. :evil:

NJDevs.com: jUst bEcause yOu caN speLl it doEsn't mean you can kNow how tWo type

Funny, never thought I had to prove my levels of a$$hole-dom :koolaid:

Me neither (and I say that with all the love and respect I can muster... and I mean the non-gay type of love), but lately Concrete Boy's been gunning for your title.

But just so I get it right, it's ok for red to complain about it, but not ok for us to complain about the complaining?

'Cuz you're complaining about nothing. You guys are all "waaaah, why are we going easy on Red!?!?!?!" when in reality it's not happening.

Why are you defending Red? :noclue:

I'm not, and if you'd take your head out of the cement mixer long enough, you'd realize that.

It's not to be taken too seriously you do know that right?

Then why are YOU taking it so seriously that you're complaining about the change?

You lie. I see no pictures.

Bah. Apparently my extreme lack of beer is getting to me. I must go off in search of Irish fermented goodness! :cheers:

Me neither (and I say that with all the love and respect I can muster... and I mean the non-gay type of love), but lately Concrete Boy's been gunning for your title.

Well let me win some points back then :evil:

We're playing hockey in maplewood and my friend Mindy comes (she sometimes posts here and can vouch on this story).... ball gets dumped into the corner... i go to chase and get it .... she comes barreling into the corner... *bounce-no effect*.... she then cross-checks me twice.... I kinda chuckle and go "you know this ain't gonna work right??" so she gets feisty with the stick... I turn to body her out and go to backhand flip it out of the zone....she matches my turn as I launch the ball... WHAM GOALIE STICK NEXT TO THE RIGHT EYE OFF THE TEMPLE.....we got blood and a tumor sized welt on her by the end of the day.... and for some reason I just kinda found it hilarious, and she did say she had it coming the way she was playing

moral of the story:

If you're a guy and playing a sport against a girl, the highest praise you can give her.... treat her just like she's a guy along the boards!!! :giggle:

Well let me win some points back then :evil:

We're playing hockey in maplewood and my friend Mindy comes (she sometimes posts here and can vouch on this story).... ball gets dumped into the corner... i go to chase and get it .... she comes barreling into the corner... *bounce-no effect*.... she then cross-checks me twice.... I kinda chuckle and go "you know this ain't gonna work right??" so she gets feisty with the stick... I turn to body her out and go to backhand flip it out of the zone....she matches my turn as I launch the ball... WHAM GOALIE STICK NEXT TO THE RIGHT EYE OFF THE TEMPLE.....we got blood and a tumor sized welt on her by the end of the day.... and for some reason I just kinda found it hilarious, and she did say she had it coming the way she was playing

moral of the story:

If you're a guy and playing a sport against a girl, the highest praise you can give her.... treat her just like she's a guy along the boards!!! :giggle:

See real A Hole

NJDevs.com: We know drama

WOW I never knew I had earned such respect err wait :unsure:

I'm not, and if you'd take your head out of the concrete mixer long enough, you'd realize that.

Fixed :) Theres a difference ya know Cement Concrete

And obviously you failed today and need to go find a beer. If theres 3 or 4 posters joking

about the change take it in stride. Don't add to it by waving your finger at others just relax

and be happy that people feel they can joke and laugh at things like this. Though I still

think it was wahh :evilcry: for changing it. But I'll donate $100 today if DM puts it back :evil:

LOVE 'EM!!!

These gotta get in! :clap2:

No lie. New pics of Allyson and even Christina Ricci!

Ricci! Woot!

LOVE 'EM!!!

These gotta get in! :clap2:

Yeh but not until pigs swim

Why ya gotta bring up the hair? <_<

So you don't like the ones that are in there...the more recent onces I mean...?

Oh no I do very nice :uni: