Devils Dancer - Fan Favorite - Vote Gabrielle!

lucifer91

Hey guys,

One of my friends is up for the last Devils Dancers position and its up to a vote. It is between 3 girls. The voting will start tomorrow. I will update the link tomorrow. Her name is Gabrielle. Please vote for her and help her win. Thanks.

Here is the updated link:

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=82641&fb_source=message

7872068302_345be2caef.jpg

Edited by lucifer91

I think it's pretty stupid and also a sh!t move to make these girls have to earn votes for a job.

Totally agree. These girls are getting a raw deal where their employment is decided by idiots like me behind a computer.

Also queue the comments about how we don't need the dancers, they are embrassing, etc.

Totally agree. These girls are getting a raw deal where their employment is decided by idiots like me behind a computer.

Also queue the comments about how we don't need the dancers, they are embrassing, etc.

Well if you could anyway, when it becomes available, to please vote for my friend. I would appreciate it. She actually really is good at what she does. There was a lot of returning girls to the crew so there wasn't much spots to be filled. She made it to the final cut for the Jets Cheerleading crew. She has been dancing for as long as I remember. Even though they might not be dancing this season (lockout) she is really excited about it.

Shes probably actually reading this thread, haha.

Edited by lucifer91

Why would anyone want to bash the dancers? I can think of better things to do with them. :P. The dancers do their job and provide entertainment for fans (or people that seem to show up to games at random) during stoppages of play and while walking around before the game.

My Nephew who is 7 likes them quite a bit, even though he LOVES hockey. When they start dancing his focus shifts directly to them LOL.

I also don't get why people bash the dancers, I've heard it at the games before as well. Even if you don't like them they are only on the screens for a few minutes during the game. Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Yeah I mean they aren't something that would make me decide to go to games, but it's something that adds to the game experience.. Plus they work at some of the viewing parties handing out giveaways to fans, which is pretty cool

In terms of this contest, I just kind of feel bad about it.. I don't really want to decide the fate of someone's dream (to dance for a pro team).. It's just drawing out the anticipation and heartbreak for 2 of these girls

But hey, the team is giving us a mini-reality show to pass the time during the most boring part of the year so I appreciate that

bahahhaa I just watched those videos on there. I'm sure those are poor interns that they made dance in those videos lol

I will say this though, no reason to vote for Sarah Ashley, she can take her cowboy boots and go back to Texas...y'all.

I wonder what/where this tattoo is on the Sarah from jersey... "I now have a Jersey tattoo to show where I am from and so that I always have a little piece of home with me no matter where I am!"

Edited by Satans Hockey

bahahhaa I just watched those videos on there. I'm sure those are poor interns that they made dance in those videos lol

I will say this though, no reason to vote for Sarah Ashley, she can take her cowboy boots and go back to Texas...y'all.

I wonder what/where this tattoo is on the Sarah from jersey... "I now have a Jersey tattoo to show where I am from and so that I always have a little piece of home with me no matter where I am!"

I feel bad for the Texas girl because in most other settings, like a bar or club, it might be kinda hot to say she's a Texas girl (with that southern accent of hers) but she doesn't realize that our fan base takes NJ pride very seriously an she's up against 2 Jersey girls

I went with Sarah because of her outfit in the video (not going to BS about that) and because I thought she did the best job getting an awkward intern to dance properly.. Gabrielle had a much better intern to work with lol

I have to admit all these 'please vote for' threads lately have me thinking about what happens the first time two NJDevs members have a different significant other they want to get votes for in the same contest.

Or worse yet, they, unbeknownst to them, have the SAME significant other that they try to get votes for, lol.

• Like 1

This is pretty cruel! I can't believe they're pitting them against each other in a vote like that.

They all seem pretty good (not that I know anything about dance), but I voted for your friend for you.

Thank you!

Edited by lucifer91

Or worse yet, they, unbeknownst to them, have the SAME significant other that they try to get votes for, lol.

epicness

Well if you could anyway, when it becomes available, to please vote for my friend. I would appreciate it. She actually really is good at what she does. There was a lot of returning girls to the crew so there wasn't much spots to be filled. She made it to the final cut for the Jets Cheerleading crew. She has been dancing for as long as I remember. Even though they might not be dancing this season (lockout) she is really excited about it.

Shes probably actually reading this thread, haha.

you are totally trapped in the "friend zone" and have 0 chance with her