Devils preseason

Tedenby21

I didn't know it closed...I thought it was a nice place. A lot of us from DR went there for pre-game festivities last year

Great beer, spotty service and terrible food mixed with owners who seem to have no clue or experience on running a restaurant lead to that. I hope they re-open with more experienced owners who invest more in the kitchen while keeping the brewmaster.

Great beer, spotty service and terrible food mixed with owners who seem to have no clue or experience on running a restaurant lead to that. I hope they re-open with more experienced owners who invest more in the kitchen while keeping the brewmaster.

Spot on analysis.. I went to Iron Hill down in Moorestown and it reaffirms how having good food, in addition to good craft beers, is the key to success.. No one has time to grab drinks in one spot and then food in another (and it was too painful to overpay for mediocre food)

Wait so Port 44 really did close down? If so I hope that new Edison Ale House has a good beer selection.

Makes sense too.. Edison Ale House is another craft beer place, with what I've heard is actually good food, and it's next to the arena.. Why go all the way to Port 44, even if it's still relatively close

Makes sense too.. Edison Ale House is another craft beer place, with what I've heard is actually good food, and it's next to the arena.. Why go all the way to Port 44, even if it's still relatively close

Good point DD.. Wish I had thought of that!

** This is why you don't let your brother sign into his NJDevs account on your laptop :ECW:

Spot on analysis.. I went to Iron Hill down in Moorestown and it reaffirms how having good food, in addition to good craft beers, is the key to success.. No one has time to grab drinks in one spot and then food in another (and it was too painful to overpay for mediocre food)

Exactly. A lot of Brewpubs have this thing when it comes to their food. It is either awful and overpriced, or too pretentious and over priced. There have been very few brewpubs that I have been to where both the beer and food was great at a decent price.

EAH sounds like a good place and look forward to it. However over the weekend they released their menu on Facebook and it looks to be a little pricey for personal pizza and burgers.

Traditional small (personal) pizza is $14

Edison Wings- $11

Calamari- $12

Penne Vodka- $14

Classic Burger $12

Just to name a few prices...

i live like 5 minutes from there. that place has an awesome atmosphere