Red Sox to win World Series!

newjerseydevils

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said cars/sox repeat is wrong. The cards arent making the playoffs. They arent even close to wild card. Im a Met lover but ill admit the Mets are too inconsistant to go and win the WS this year. If they get hot they can win it. But i see Mets/Dodgers vs Angels/Sox Any one of the possible matchups. Of course permitting the sox dont pull the chokejob like they have in the past.

Whoever said cars/sox repeat is wrong. The cards arent making the playoffs. They arent even close to wild card. Im a Met lover but ill admit the Mets are too inconsistant to go and win the WS this year. If they get hot they can win it. But i see Mets/Dodgers vs Angels/Sox Any one of the possible matchups. Of course permitting the sox dont pull the chokejob like they have in the past.

i said i would like to see it... i didnt predict it... use the damn quote button... i forgot i said that...

Can we just gas all the red sox fans in NJ/NY please? I mean you d-bags just came out of the woodwork after the series win...Seriously I dont think I saw more than one piece of red sox paraphanelia before that ws win....now I cant walk a block without seeing some a-hole wearing a red sox hat

GO TO BOSTON IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH

GOD I HATE YOU RED SOX FANS.

not to sound bitter or anything, but.......eh just read my signature

Can we just gas all the red sox fans in NJ/NY please? I mean you d-bags just came out of the woodwork after the series win...Seriously I dont think I saw more than one piece of red sox paraphanelia before that ws win....now I cant walk a block without seeing some a-hole wearing a red sox hat

GO TO BOSTON IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH

GOD I HATE YOU RED SOX FANS.

not to sound bitter or anything, but.......eh just read my signature

um... im origanaly from Boston... so i have an excuse

That explains why you are such a tool....I get it now. Go root for the Bruins then fa ggot

Bruins suck... they only thing that comes outta NJ is CRASHER... Jim Dowd... and retards...

Bruins suck... they only thing that comes outta NJ is CRASHER... Jim Dowd... and retards...

So you pick your teams based on if they are good or not, I guess.

Seriously you have no right to be a Devils fan. Go hang yourself you little pansy ass bitch

TrentonDevils.... easy on the name calling.... no need to do that

I have noted that. I will stop.

But really now, what gives you the right to root for the Devils when you are going to insult our state and classify the people who live here as retards.

I seriously hope you do not attend any games. Youre not welcome.

That explains why you are such a tool....I get it now. Go root for the Bruins then fa ggot

Hum... I'm a Devil fan who lives in Quebec..Am I a jerk because I don't root for the Montreal Canadiens? No.

Calm down with the "Yankees" Geez, How old are you?

10years old???? Because you act like an arrogant homer.

Edited by TravisZajac

Hum... I'm a Devil fan who lives in Quebec..Am I a jerk because I don't root for the Montreal Canadiens? No.

Like I said, youre from Canada, so I dont expect you to understand. I grew up in north jersey, and in my family, its a mortal sin not to root for the Yankees and hate the Red Sox. So you just dont get it, thats all. And im 24. Plus, what made you like the Devils if youre from Quebec, Marty? I mean thats fine I dont care where youre from.

But if your going to sh!te on NJ as a whole and the people that come from here, like that little kid did, then I dont think you should be allowed to root for our team. Its that simple. And if I was from Montreal, Id probably be just as pissed at someone telling me theyre a habs fan and then saying that montreal is full of idiots. Its not acceptable, but the kid is like 13 so whatever, I didnt realize that at first, or I wouldnt have gotten into it with him.

Edited by TrentonDevils

Like I said, youre from Canada, so I dont expect you to understand. I grew up in north jersey, and in my family, its a mortal sin not to root for the Yankees and hate the Red Sox. So you just dont get it, thats all. And im 24. Plus, what made you like the Devils if youre from Quebec, Marty? I mean thats fine I dont care where youre from.

But if your going to sh!te on NJ as a whole and the people that come from here, like that little kid did, then I dont think you should be allowed to root for our team. Its that simple. And if I was from Montreal, Id probably be just as pissed at someone telling me theyre a habs fan and then saying that montreal is full of idiots. Its not acceptable, but the kid is like 13 so whatever, I didnt realize that at first, or I wouldnt have gotten into it with him.

Orly?I'm from Montreal, and the Fans of the Habs are 60% real one's and 40% idiots one..And I'm a bit of a Hab fan.

And where did he sh!te on NJ??Because he roots for the Red Sox?? What's the deal?.

I don't get it??? Orly? Montreal vs Toronto, never heard of that?

TZ... i love you

if you like the yanks your basically a Rangers fan... so your in the wrong forum so... blahh

if you like the yanks your basically a Rangers fan... so your in the wrong forum so... blahh

I see where you are trying to make a point, but it doesn't work like that. With no MLB in NJ most of the people seem to choose either one of the NY teams or the Philly team because those become the local teams. I am a Yankee fan but certainly not a Ranger fan, or a fan of any other NY team.

And where did he sh!te on NJ??Because he roots for the Red Sox?? What's the deal?.

I probably shouldn't add any more fuel to this fire, but he did say this:

So I guess that means that over 90% of the posters on this forum (no not you CRASHER :P ) and myself included are retards. Which begs the question, why cheer for a team if you think the fanbase and state sucks? Hopefully it was just a post out of anger and not seriousness. Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment that a person would not normally say.

I guess that means that over 90% of the posters on this forum (no not you CRASHER :P ) and myself included are retards. Which begs the question, why cheer for a team if you think the fanbase and state sucks? Hopefully it was just a post out of anger and not seriousness. Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment that a person would not normally say.

yeah... iknow this is NEW JERSEY DEVILS forum but out in NY i can say stuff about other states and i just forgot how many of you guys are here... for that i apologize to most of you NJ people your all my homies i hope to see you at the home opener which i am hoping to get tickets too when they go on sale!!!

yeah... iknow this is NEW JERSEY DEVILS forum but out in NY i can say stuff about other states and i just forgot how many of you guys are here... for that i apologize to most of you NJ people your all my homies i hope to see you at the home opener which i am hoping to get tickets too when they go on sale!!!

Youre nothing to me. Youre not my homie. Youre not a Devils fan. Youre nothing to me. I dont want to see you around the Prudential Center. I dont want to know you or what you do. When youre on the forum, I want to be notified a day in advance, so i wont be here. You understand?

Don't use the "I'm from NY" defense. It makes the rest of us New Yorkers look like a$$holes. Remember where you are and act accordingly.

Youre nothing to me. Youre not my homie. Youre not a Devils fan. Youre nothing to me. I dont want to see you around the Prudential Center. I dont want to know you or what you do. When youre on the forum, I want to be notified a day in advance, so i wont be here. You understand?

Memo to Cal: Please be on this forum every single day.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Note to Cal. Do not go on a fishing trip arranged by TrentonDevils.

i didnt say you... i said MOST OF THE PPL OF NJ... most does not in clude you... and real fans call it the "Rock"

Don't use the "I'm from NY" defense. It makes the rest of us New Yorkers look like a$$holes. Remember where you are and act accordingly.

Memo to Cal: Please be on this forum every single day.

i am on every day... haha oh and rowdy... where im from i can say that cause... its anything goes... i got a friend who likes the stars and another whos a tampa fan... its anything goes hockey wise in baseball its either yanks or sox and sox have it up here in central NY

Note to Cal. Do not go on a fishing trip arranged by TrentonDevils.

dont worry Jerry i wont lol...

i didnt say you... i said MOST OF THE PPL OF NJ... most does not in clude you... and real fans call it the "Rock"

i am on every day... haha oh and rowdy... where im from i can say that cause... its anything goes... i got a friend who likes the stars and another whos a tampa fan... its anything goes hockey wise in baseball its either yanks or sox and sox have it up here in central NY

dont worry Jerry i wont lol...

1061575481_r-2-photo1.jpg

1061575481_r-2-photo1.jpg

im gonna say one thing then im done w/ you... GROW UP... im 17 and im way more mature thatn you... your about 30... wow... i bet everyone is laughing at you... they expect it from a teen... haha wow... would anyone like to join me in a chuckle... :rofl: