GDT: 12/11/14 Morris Moss v. Your Dad

CarpathianForest

T1z6CcQ.gif

Vs.

giphy.gif

Devils at Flyers 7PM

Some forwards, defensemen and a goaltender in white vs. some forwards, defensemen and a goaltender in orange.

It will be on Center Ice, Gamecenter and probably on MSG+.

Edited by CarpathianForest

So the only way for some fans to know who were playing next is log in to this site and wait til its game day and see the name of the topic?

Like really?..... In 2014.... With all the iphones ..... All those apps.... Iwatches.... Smart tv.... Twitter....Facebook.... Nhl websites and all?

So the only way for some fans to know who were playing next is log in to this site and wait til its game day and see the name of the topic?

Like really?..... In 2014.... With all the iphones ..... All those apps.... Iwatches.... Smart tv.... Twitter....Facebook.... Nhl websites and all?

this is the game day thread.. well actually i have no idea what the hell this is but its titled GDT.. a gdt is supposed to consist of information and facts regarding anything to do with the game that is being played.. opponent, location, time, tv, line ups, maybe some infor regarding the opposition etc etc.. this is just crap and a waste of our gdt thread.
  • Like 1

this is the game day thread.. well actually i have no idea what the hell this is but its titled GDT.. a gdt is supposed to consist of information and facts regarding anything to do with the game that is being played.. opponent, location, time, tv, line ups, maybe some infor regarding the opposition etc etc.. this is just crap and a waste of our gdt thread.

Sorry didn't get the memo about GDT rules!

Sorry didn't get the memo about GDT rules!

nothing to do with gdt rules.. its just basic information and knowledge..like you havent been around here long enough.. this thread has zero to do with anything about a gdt.. just saying.. seems more like something that belongs in off topic somewhere
  • Like 1

Oh i got that and i was not defending this. Was just surprised that people would have no clue who were playing next and would rely strictly on GDT.

nothing to do with gdt rules.. its just basic information and knowledge..like you havent been around here long enough.. this thread has zero to do with anything about a gdt.. just saying.. seems more like something that belongs in off topic somewhere

It's a GDT. Basically it's a place for people to get together and talk about the game. Chuck Chillout! BTW I gave you your basic info to prevent you from throwing yourself on the floor and having a tantrum.

tantrum-o.gif

Oh i got that and i was not defending this. Was just surprised that people would have no clue who were playing next and would rely strictly on GDT.

Isn't it easier to log in here and see? Not have to come here, and now go open up my sports app to see. It's an extra step. .

Edited by CarterforPresident

A message just for you, Dude!

chinese-take-out.jpg

rodstewart.jpg

Donkey-2123.jpg

As a wise man once said. "It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"

Edited by CarpathianForest