GDT: Devils vs. Bruins

Cachorro Louco

Yes...got a point...

A point is nice, but the 3rd period train-wrecks continue. Our BS when leading after third record still doesn't even look so bad with a number added to the third column.

I have absolutely no faith in this team when leading after 2. Not that they played a bad third period by any means, but the scoring just disappears.

By the way, did anyone think the Bruns got away with a hand pass on their tying goal. I thought Chara knocked it down right to another Bruins player. I know his stick was right there, but I thought the other Bruin got their face.

A point is nice, but the 3rd period train-wrecks continue. Our BS when leading after third record still doesn't even look so bad with a number added to the third column.

I have absolutely no faith in this team when leading after 2. Not that they played a bad third period by any means, but the scoring just disappears.

By the way, did anyone think the Bruns got away with a hand pass on their tying goal. I thought Chara knocked it down right to another Bruins player. I know his stick was right there, but I thought the other Bruin got their face.

I posted that before the OT started. Was hoping for two.

Very uneven game for sure.

Honestly, what the fvck?

Another fvcking collapse.

If this team makes it to the fvcking playoffs, are we even going anywhere?

Watching this team down the stretch and getting excited is going to be a waste of time because they just are not that good.

We get bumped off the puck all night long. Our players are soft. It's just a waste of time.

fvck.

Zubs didn't change when he should and was gased playing D in his own zone then got his stick checked away leaving Krejci wide-open in front.

Fayne looks lost as of late.

Larsson looks 19 and has run out of gas and looks tentitive especially since the injury.

Can't complain about Marty when this game should easily have been 5-0 standing on his head to keep it close and all 3 goals were backdoor or wide open cross-ice passes.

Edited by mdsieve

Honestly, what the fvck?

Another fvcking collapse.

If this team makes it to the fvcking playoffs, are we even going anywhere?

Watching this team down the stretch and getting excited is going to be a waste of time because they just are not that good.

We get bumped off the puck all night long. Our players are soft. It's just a waste of time.

fvck.

The playoffs are over a month away. Let's see how the Devils are playing then.

Big picture: Devils went toe-to-toe with a likely 1st round opponent (who happens to be the SC champions). The Bruins had been shut-out two games in a row at home and have been severly leaking oil since their bloodfest with Vancouver in January so they came-out as a desperate team tonight. Marty weathered the first period storm and the Devils came-back in the 2nd.

Now you have Washington tomorrow night (Moose start likely) and the Islanders on Sunday completing the last bear of a roadtrip of the season.

If Winnipeg holds on tonight, we're 5 points away from 9th.

The Devils have three games in hand on Winnipeg. I wouldn't worry too much about them.

You actually have to win your games in hand.

Oh please...so now the Devils are just going to keep losing? They'll snap out of it. So much panic around here...