My really insignificant Jeopardy dream category

eldon

For 15+ years while watching Jeopardy (on & off), we (wife & I) would first try to guess the Final Jeopardy category before it was announced. Like 'Business and Industry' 'Famous names', etc. Then once the category was announced we'd try to guess an answer during the commercials, before Final Jeop. was shown.

Well my joke guess of a category would always be 'Hockey arenas'.

On Tuesday night's Jeopardy, a category during the first round was 'Home ice'. They gave 5 different NHL arenas and you had to guess which team plays their home games there. Unfortanately no Prudential Center. Just MSG, Scotia Bank Place, Joe Louis, TDNorth & Pengrowth Saddledome. One lady guessed the St. Louis Blues for the Joe Louis arena and no one got the Flames, I forget what the wrong guess was for the Flame answer, but when the guy guessed it wrong, Alex gave him one of those 'oh no's' like everyone should know, when in truth, probably only 2% of the American population knew.

Anyway, that's my really dumb hockey-related story for the day.

For 15+ years while watching Jeopardy (on & off), we (wife & I) would first try to guess the Final Jeopardy category before it was announced. Like 'Business and Industry' 'Famous names', etc. Then once the category was announced we'd try to guess an answer during the commercials, before Final Jeop. was shown.

Well my joke guess of a category would always be 'Hockey arenas'.

On Tuesday night's Jeopardy, a category during the first round was 'Home ice'. They gave 5 different NHL arenas and you had to guess which team plays their home games there. Unfortanately no Prudential Center. Just MSG, Scotia Bank Place, Joe Louis, TDNorth & Pengrowth Saddledome. One lady guessed the St. Louis Blues for the Joe Louis arena and no one got the Flames, I forget what the wrong guess was for the Flame answer, but when the guy guessed it wrong, Alex gave him one of those 'oh no's' like everyone should know, when in truth, probably only 2% of the American population knew.

Anyway, that's my really dumb hockey-related story for the day.

Lol, I saw this too, if I remember right, he guessed the Montreal Canadiens for the Saddledome

One time I was watching Wheel of Fortune with my mom and I got one of the puzzles before any of the letters were up yet. My mom got mad at me saying I must have seen it earlier in the day and I just ruined it for her haha. I think it was pretty easy though, the category was occupation and there was a three-letter word, another three-letter word, and a six-letter word. Can anyone else figure it out?

One time I was watching Wheel of Fortune with my mom and I got one of the puzzles before any of the letters were up yet. My mom got mad at me saying I must have seen it earlier in the day and I just ruined it for her haha. I think it was pretty easy though, the category was occupation and there was a three-letter word, another three-letter word, and a six-letter word. Can anyone else figure it out?

Box car Willie? :rolleyes: