Barclays Center, MSG, Prudential Center 1-2-4 in US

msweet

I have to agree with DevsMan84. The food at the Rock is lacking in selection and quality.  It's at the very bottom of all the other sporting venues I've been to including  the Pepsi Center in Denver and the Wells Fargo Center in Philly. I can't really compare the outdoor venues because I agree it's not apples to apples.  The space is different and the atmosphere of an outdoor venue/event is different.  But if I did compare the of the stadiums I've been to with the rock I'd say the Rock comes in near the bottom of that as well.

Love the Rock, hate the beer and food selection.  Oh well.  Not a huge deal to me. 

I have no complaints about the food at The Rock but then again I always get the typical arena food like hot dogs, burgers, or chicken tenders and fries. Having been a Yankee Stadium recently I actually feel like I got more quantity from The Rock when it came to their chicken tenders and fries. I also appreciate a bottle of water was only $4 at The Rock in a controlled climate, unlike at Yankee Stadium where it's $5 and your out in 90+ degree weather in the sun.

I haven't been to a $1 hot dog night at The Rock in a few years but I always loved them, even if the bread was sort of stale. It's guess it's part of the charm of a cheap arena dog. :P